5 Six Mile Water Mill Walk,
Antrim, BT41 4FF
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers over £164,950
Contact the Agent
Colin Graham Residential
Offers over £164,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Semi Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms; Principal Bedroom With En Suite
- Lounge; Gas Fire
- Kitchen Through Dining Room
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Gas Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Utility Store; Furnished Cloakroom
- Access To Communal Parking Area
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Convenient Location; Sought After Development
Immaculately presented, spacious, three bedroom semi detached villa with fully enclosed rear garden, conveniently located within the well sought after Six Mile Water Mill development, situated off the Belmont Road, Antrim. The property comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge with gas fire, kitchen through dining room with modern fitted kitchen, utility store, three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with en suite shower room, and bathroom with white three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys access to communal bay parking finished in brick pavior, and fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn (recently reseeded) and paved patio area. Other attributes include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing, feature height ceilings and in close proximity to public transport routes, schools, Antrim Castle Gardens and local amenities. Early viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Dual tone, double glazed, hardwood front door. Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell leading to first floor. Alarm panel.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising floating wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor. Splash back tiling to sink.
- LOUNGE 5.20m x 3.59m (17'0" x 11'9")
- Gas fire in polished granite fireplace with matching hearth and contrasting timber surround. Wood laminate floor covering. Dual aspect windows. Recessed spotlights.
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING ROOM 5.21m x 3.57m (17'1" x 11'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surface. Composite 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Space for range oven with extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Gas fired central heating boiler (housed in matching unit). Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. PVC double glazed French doors leading to rear garden. Access into utility store with shelved hot press, tiled floor, radiator, recessed spotlight, and access to under stairs store with light.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space. Feature velux window.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 3.71m x 3.59m (12'2" x 11'9")
- Dual aspect windows. Recessed spotlights.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White three piece suite comprising shower enclosure with drying area to rear, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit and curved glass shower screen. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 3.13m (wps) (11'1" x 10'3" (wps))
- Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.38m x 2.29m (7'9" x 7'6")
- White three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mixer tap with shower attachment and glass shower screen over bath. Heated towel radiator. Part tilled walls. Tiled floor.
- Access to communal bay parking finished in brick pavior.
Fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn (recently reseeded) and paved patio area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing