- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached residence in popular residential location
- Gas fired central heating / double glazed
- Two separate reception rooms
- Solid wood fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Four bedrooms
- Superb white three piece shower room suite
- Detached matching garage
- Security alarm system
Additional InformationThis is a well appointed detached family residence in a popular residential location. The internal accommodation comprises two separate reception rooms, a solid wood fitted kitchen, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor are four bedrooms with a white three piece shower room suite. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing and a detached matching garage. Situated close to the M2 motorway network, bus routes and local facilities, this property is sure to garner a lot of interest.
- PVC front door with double glazed inset panels and double glazed side panels leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Telephone point, electric meter box, wired for wall lighting, oak laminate flooring
- White two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, push button wc, complimentary wall tiling, panelled ceiling and ceramic tiled flooring
- 4.98m x 4.19m (16' 4" x 13' 9")
Attractive marble fireplace in carved mahogany surround with inset gas fire and cornice ceiling
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.25m (14' 4" x 10' 8")
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING:
- 5.66m x 3.15m (18' 7" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of solid wood high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces, built in wine rack, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in fridgefreezer, cooker point with overhead stainless steel extractor canopy, complimentary wall tiling and oak laminate flooring
- From reception hall: Staircase to first floor landing with built in storage cupboard
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.25m (11' 5" x 10' 8")
Range of built in bedroom furniture and access to roofspace
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Superb white contemporary three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure glazed door and thermostatic controlled shower, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, push button wc, chrome wall mounted radiator, complimentary wall tiling, panelled ceiling and ceramic tiled flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.13m (10' 6" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 2.77m (11' 10" x 9' 1")
Plus depth of built in range of wardrobes
- Detached matching garage. Up and over door, light and power.
- Gardens to front and rear laid in lawn with range of mature shrubs and plants, paved patio area and outside lighting
Travelling along the Ballyhenry Road, turn into Sherwood Parks and number 5 is located a short distance on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »