This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Individual Detached Home Providing Excellent Family Accommodation
- Very Private Setting Bordering Open Countryside
- Large Drawing Room With Feature Spiral Staircase
- Excellent Hamptons Conservatory With Wood Burning Stove
- Morning Room With French Door Leading To Patio Area
- Hand Crafted Kitchen By Barry Fullerton Including Oil Fired Aga
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms - Master Bedroom With Spacious Ensuite Bathroom And Separate Dressing Room
- Two Further Shower Rooms
- Attached Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Security Alarm System
- Double Glazing
- Professionally Landscaped Gardens
- Exceptional Standard Of Finish Throughout
- The Property Has Been Featured In Several 'Interiors' Magazines
Additional InformationA unique individual home on the edge of open countryside, this superb property combines the contemporary and the traditional under one roof.
The reception hall leads through to a spectacular 'barn style' drawing room and dining area with a feature wooden, spiral staircase and gallery study above.
A unique hand crafted kitchen by Barry Fullerton has been fitted and benefits from solid hand crafted units, granite and beech worktops, feature navy blue oil fired Aga and a host of integrated appliances plus a large larder with extensive shelving and granite preparation area.
To the rear of the property is a Morning Room and a large Garden Room, designed and built by Hampton Conservatories which provides all year round living as the under floor heating combined with the contemporary wood burning stove ensure warmth even in the depths of winter.
Three of the four bedrooms are located on the ground floor with the principal guest bedroom having its own ensuite shower room while the remaining bedrooms are served by separate ensuites.
The master bedroom on the first floor is accessed via a wooden spiral staircase and has an exceptional ensuite with a sunken "Jacuzzi" bath. There is also a separate fully fitted dressing room.
Surrounding the property are south facing landscaped gardens together with a mature wooded area that ensures privacy for the house.
The setting is ideal, only a few minutes from both Dunadry, Templepatrick and Antrim and with easy access to the international airport and motorway network to Belfast and Ballymena.
Local amenities include the Dunadry Hotel and Country Club as well as the Hilton Hotel and Golf Club.
This is a unique and interesting home which successfully combines high quality finishes with a traditional yet contemporary feel. The layout is very ideal for those with a growing family yet the accommodation is easily managed and is perfect for a single individual or couple.
- Solid door with fan and side lights to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Travertine stone floor. Low voltage spotlights. Solid door and side lights to...
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 9.02m x 5.49m (29' 7" x 18' 0")
Solid elm flooring. Unique elm spiral staircase leading to first floor. High beamed and vaulted ceiling. "Gite Mourne" granite fireplace and hearth with gas stove and reclaimed oak over mantle. Large mirror over. Low voltage lighting and gallery lighting. Wall lighting.Two large modern convector radiators.
- GARDEN ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- 9.02m x 3.43m (29' 7" x 11' 3")
Designed and crafted by "Hamptons". Terracotta tiled flooring. Electrically operated opening roof lights. Under floor heating. French doors to south facing patio and graden area. Contemporary 'Austro Flam' wood burning stove. Open to kitchen.
- MORNING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.69m (11' 0" x 8' 10")
Solid elm flooring. French door to rear patio. Vaulted ceiling. Double glazed doors to drawing room.
- HAND CRAFTED KITCHEN:
- 5.44m x 4.6m (17' 10" x 15' 1")
(maximum measurements) Exclusive hand crafted painted kitchen by Barry Fullerton with extensive range of high and low level units in a cream finish. Under unit lighting. Navy blue oil fired Aga with wooden canopy over and low voltage lights. Granite worktop and splashback. Inset double unit porcelain sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps. Large central island with under units, beech worktop and Integrated Neff microwave oven. Larder unit with shelving and granite preparation worktop. Liebherr integrated fridge freezer. Integrated double drawer dishwasher. Travertine stone floor. Low voltage lights. Access to ...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.34m (8' 7" x 7' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of high and low level units. Built in "Bosch" 4 ring hob with extractor fan above. Built in "Bosch" under oven. Oil fired central heating boiler. Partially tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine and ducted for tumble dryer. Cloakroom off. Travertine stone flooring.
- GUEST BEDROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.53m (17' 3" x 11' 7")
Low voltage lights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Twyford low flush WC, vanity unit with Althea wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and cupboard under. Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 3.4m (11' 7" x 11' 2")
Low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.67m (9' 9" x 8' 9")
Range of full length ash built in wardrobes. Low voltage lights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary wash stand with circular wash hand basin and swan neck tap, low flush WC and fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- GALLERY STUDY:
- 5.49m x 1.8m (18' 0" x 5' 11")
at widest points. Solid elm flooring. Glass panelled double doors and glazed screen partition to:-
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.46m x 3.76m (17' 11" x 12' 4")
Beamed and vaulted ceiling. Natural timber flooring. Wall lighting. Twin velux double glazed windows and window seat.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 5.13m x 2.82m (16' 10" x 9' 3")
Comprising vanity unit with marble top, bidet, low flush WC, sunken "Jacuzzi" bath. Step up to double shower cubicle with Mira thermostatic controlled power shower. Beech flooring. Beamed and vaulted ceiling. Low voltage lighting. Heated Towel rail. Twin double glazed velux windows.
- LARGE WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- Full length wardrobes with drawers. Dressing table with vanity mirror and cupboards below. Hot press with pressurised hot water tank and shelving. Solid beech flooring.
- Granite kerbed and pavier driveway with parking area leading to attached double garage.
Spacious professionally landscaped mature gardens in lawns, shrubs, flower beds, conifer trees, mature trees and beech trees. Enclosed paved south facing patio to rear. Mature shrubs and wooded area with walkways and pathways. Brick paved driveway with parking for up to 5 cars. Outside light and tap. Raised and screened PVC oil tank. Gate to side.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.77m x 5.64m (18' 11" x 18' 6")
Twin electric up and over doors. Light and power. Loft space above.
Travelling along Antrim Road in Templepatrick for 2 miles take left into Dunadry Road. Travel for 0.5 miles and Shaneoguestown Road is on the left hand side. Once on Shaneoguestown Road the entrance is through two granite pillars on the right and No 5 which is not visible from the road is at the top end of the cul de sac.
How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »