- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Double Extended Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Extended Contemporary Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Car Parking
- Rear Garden in lawn and patio area
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationNotice Of Offer
Property Address:5 Seagrove Place, Belfast BT15 3NA
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £93,000 Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Agents Address: 194 Cavehill Road, Belfast, BT15 5EX
Agents Telephone Number:02890729270
Double Extended Mid Terrace.
A double extended mid terrace property in a quiet cul de sac position set within this most popular residential location. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings.
Tarmac front garden in car parking, rear garden in lawn and extensive patio area.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Lounge 4.19 x 3.10 (13'9" x 10'2")
- 2 double panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 4.26 x 2.99 (14'0" x 9'10")
- Attractive fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
Double Doors to:
- Extended Kitchen 2.62 x 5.73 (8'7" x 18'10")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in stainless steel under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, concealed gas boiler, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar.
Dining Area: upvc double glazed patio doors to garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.35 x 3.13 (14'3" x 10'3")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Extended Bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, chrome radiator, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.13 x 2.97 (13'7" x 9'9")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.81 x 2.86 (9'3" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to front, off street car parking, rear garden in lawn and extensive patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »