5 Sandymount Close, Ballyskeagh, Lisburn BT27 5UB
4 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- An extended semi-detached property located in the Ballyskeagh area of Lisburn
- Stylishly presented, in excellent condition and benefiting from no onward chain
- Impressive entrance hall benefiting from a solid wood floor
- Two spacious reception rooms - both with solid wood floors
- Wonderful kitchen/diner with double doors to the rear garden
- Downstairs WC with a white two-piece suite
- Master bedroom benefiting from a modern en-suite shower room
- A further three bedrooms - one double and two singles
- Family bathroom with a contemporary white suite
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Brick paved south facing rear garden with a countryside aspect
- Spacious brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a good range of amenities within a short drive
Just Move In!
This superb property has been masterfully extended resulting in a finish that couldn't fail to impress and benfits from no onward chain. The extension provides a wonderful open plan kitchen with dining space and patio doors to the rear garden, a family room and a fanastic master bedroom with an en-suite. The property also includes solid wood floors in the main reception rooms and a peaceful countryside aspect to the rear. This truly is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of any purchaser.
Downstairs comprises of a bright & spacious entrance hall with a solid wood floor, a wonderful kitchen/diner with patio doors to the rear garden, a living room with a solid wood floor and double doors to the hall, a family room and a downstairs WC with a white two-piece suite. Upstairs comprises a fantastic master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a contemporary white suite.
To the front there is a spacious brick paved driveway providing off-street parking. The brick paved rear garden benefits from a private countryside and south facing aspect that provides superb outdoor space to enjoy.
Located just off the Ballyskeagh Road on the outskirts to both Lisburn and South Belfast ensuring this is a very convenient place to live. You are only a short drive from Forestside and Sprucefield. Malone Golf Club and Lady Dixon Park are close by, while the bustling Lisburn Road with its selection of boutiques, restaurants, pubs and coffee shops is easily accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 13'8" x 12'1"
Family Room 11'1" x 10'2"
Kitchen/Diner 30'3" x 9'2"
Master Bedroom 15'11" x 13'10"
En-suite 7' x 5'5"
Bedroom 2 13'8" x 12'1"
Bedroom 3 9'5" x 6'9"
Bedroom 4 9'5" x 6'7"
Bathroom 8' x 5'5"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »