- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Bungalow with Detached Garage
- Lounge/Kitchen-Dining/3 Bedrooms/Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Dual Central Heating
- UPVC Fascia/Soffit/Guttering
- Tarmac Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close to Local Amenities
- Detached three bedroom bungalow situated in a well sought after location, just off the Edenmore road. This property offers well laid out family accommodation, benefiting from an enclosed rear garden and detached garage. Viewing is by appointment with the selling agents.
- Travelling along the Greystone Road, take right at the roundabout on to the Edenmore Road. Continue along the Edenmore Road and after the second mini roundabout, take left onto the Rossair Road. Proceed a short distance and Rosslyn Close is situated on the right hand side.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Hall: 5.7 x 1.2 (18'8" x 3'11")
- with solid wood flooring, built-in cloaks, telephone point, hot-press, glass panel door through to:
- Lounge: 5.0 x 3.4 (16'4" x 11'1")
- having Oak fireplace with tiled inset and hearth (back boiler), solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining: 4.4 x 4.0 (14'5" x 13'1")
- with Oak eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, stainless steel sink unit, pelmet over window, built-in hob and oven, extractor fan with light, space for fridge/freezer, UPVC patio doors to rear garden, tiled flooring.
- Utility Room: 2.1 x 1.5 (6'10" x 4'11")
- with eye level units, matching worktop, plumbed for automatic washing machine, oil fired burner.
- Bedroom (1): 3.2 x 3.0 (10'5" x 9'10")
- with box window, solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom (2): 3.2 x 3.2 (10'5" x 10'5")
- with solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom (3): 3.3 x 2.3 (10'9" x 7'6")
- with solid wood flooring.
- Shower Room: 2.5 x 2.0 (8'2" x 6'6")
- having large fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Open plan garden to front of property laid in lawn.
Garden to rear laid in lawn, enclosed by high fencing. Step-up to paved patio area.
Outside light and tap.
- Detached Garage: 6.5 x 3.9 (21'3" x 12'9")
- with double and single roller doors, power points and strip lighting, over-head storage, built-in work bench and shelving.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £819.50 as at 26/02/20.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »