- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Villa of deceptive proportions
- Formal through Lounge
- Separate large Family Room open plan to Dining leading to Kitchen/Dinette and Rear Porch Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms on first floor including Dressing Room Area to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom and ground floor Shower Room
- Staircase to Roofspace Studio Room, Building Control Approval Has Not Been Verified
- Majority white uPVC double glazed window frames/Oil fired central heating
- Driveway Parking to Front of Property
- Generous Rear Sized Garden Laid in Lawn
- Planning Application Pending for Extension and Remodelling of House - LA05/2019/0440/F
Additional InformationThis is a substantial family home occupying a choice mature site in this established residential neighbourhood.
The property briefly comprises two plus reception rooms and four bedrooms, plus a roofspace studio Building Control Approval has not been verified.
Extended in size, the generous interior is complemented by mature good sized gardens to the rear. Current planning application pending for extensive refurbishment and extension of home.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage under stairs, cloaks cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.28m (18' 9" x 10' 9")
Cherrywood fireplace surround, slate inset and hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.84m x 5.11m (19' 2" x 16' 9")
- 5.23m x 2.79m (17' 2" x 9' 2")
High and low level units, formica work surfaces, 4 ring hob, fan over Creda double oven, cooker canopy, single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, plumbed for dishwasher.
- REAR PORCH UTILITY:
- High and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.84m x 5.38m (19' 2" x 17' 8")
With dressing area and built-in furniture.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.74m (10' 2" x 9' 0")
Double mirror fronted wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.36m (8' 7" x 7' 9")
- Panelled bath with folding screen and electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.33m x 2.34m (10' 11" x 7' 8")
Stairs to . . .
- 5.89m x 2.44m (19' 4" x 8' 7")
Power, light radiator and windows. Building control approval not verified.
- Boiler house. Private rear garden with patio area, lawn and colourful flowerbeds.
- Please Note: The vendor of this property is a relation of an employee of Templeton Robinson.
Off Drumbeg Road/Upper Malone Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »