- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil and Solid Fuel Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Front and Rear Doors
- PVC Fascia and Downpipes
- Pine Internal Doors and Trimmings
- Wired for Alarm System
- Very Good Decorative Order
- Carpets and Blinds Included
This spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached dwelling with large rear gardens is situated along the Chancellors Road, close to Newry City, A1 Motorway and Cloughogue Primary School.
This modern property is presented in excellent decorative order and internally finished to a high specification. Features include luxury integrated kitchen, dual heating, pvc double glazed windows, modern bathroom / en-suite and a host of other special features.
Early internal inspection is recommended by the selling agent.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door and double glazed side screen. Laminate floor and telephone point. 2 no. ceiling lights.
- Downstairs W.C. 5' 10'' x 3' 3'' (1.78m x 0.99m)
- Toilet and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and fan.
- Lounge 11' 4'' x 12' 7'' (3.45m x 3.83m)
- Oak surround with granite inset / hearth and high output back boiler. Laminate floor, television point and ceiling lights. Glass panelled double doors to kitchen / diner.
- Kitchen/Diner 14' 8'' x 13' 2'' (4.47m x 4.01m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, built in oven, hob, stainless steel sink, fan, dishwasher and fridgefreezer. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. Strip and downlights to units. Television point.
- Utility Room 11' 4'' x 5' 2'' (3.45m x 1.57m)
- Range of fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. PVC door to rear. Extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Landing - Hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1 - To Rear 10' 6'' x 11' 1'' (3.20m x 3.38m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 - To Front 10' 5'' x 12' 6'' (3.17m x 3.81m)
- Laminate floor, television point and recessed ceiling lights. Built in wardrobe with fitted light.
- En-suite off 7' 4'' x 3' 7'' (2.23m x 1.09m)
- Walk in electric shower, toilet and wash hand basin, shower is fully tiled. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 - To Front 7' 8'' at longest x 8' 3'' at widest (2.34m x 2.51m)
- Laminate floor, television point and built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 9' 2''at longest x 8' 2'' at widest (2.79m x 2.49m)
- White bath, toilet and wash hand basin. Walk in shower fully tiled and part tiled wall tiles. Extractor fan.
- Tarmacadam forecourt to front with planted area and outside lights. Large enclosed rear gardens with featured paved patio. Pebbled corner area with selection of plants and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »