- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extensively modernised, attractive mid-terrace
- Separate Living room
- Modern Newly Fitted kitchen open plan to dining room with wooden flooring
- Newly Fitted Bathroom with contemporary white suite, roll top bath and separate shower
- Two bedrooms
- Enclosed rear, courtyard-style garden
- Newly Installed Gas Fired Central heating system / Double glazed throughout
- The property has also had a total re-wire, re-plumb and fully re-plastered
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Short stroll to both Ravenhill Road and Cregagh Road
Beautifully presented throughout, this well-appointed terrace is located just off Ravenhill Avenue and has the amenities, services, shops and cafes of the Cregagh Road close at hand and Ormeau Park is just a short stroll away in the opposite direction. Having been the subject of a comprehensive renovation, there is little for the purchaser to do except move in. The current owners have further modernised the property to an exacting standard with attention to detail firmly to the fore. It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this lovely property has to offer.
- Upvc Front door with glazed inset
- Decorative tiled floor. Hardwood glazed front door to…
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.2m x 2.9m (13' 9" x 9' 6")
Laminate wood floor, under-stairs storage.
- 3.2m x 2.2m (10' 6" x 7' 3")
Range of high and low level fitted units, under bench fridge, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor canopy, part tiled walls, terracotta tiled floor. Recessed spotlights, UPVC door to the rear. Open to…
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.17m x 2.4m (10' 5" x 7' 10")
Laminate wood floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 3.19m (10' 6" x 10' 6")
Built in wardrobe rail, built in shelving and gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.17m x 2.46m (10' 5" x 8' 1")
Laminate wood flooring
- Roll top bath with mixed tap and handheld shower attachment. Separate corner shower with ‘rain head’ shower and separate handheld attachment, low flush, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wall hung radiator, decorative tiled floor, complimentary brick effect wall tiles, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- Paved patio garden to the rear. SHED: with electric and light, plumbed for washing machine. Paved path to the front door boarded by pebbles.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
76th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »