- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented Residence which enjoys Lough views
- Stairway has been designed to accommodate a 2 person lift to first floor
- Excellent Standard of decor throughout
- Ground Floor Cloaks & Study
- Lounge/ Dining Room with vaulted ceiling and access to balcony
- Luxury Solid Oak Kitchen with Casual Dining Area, Family Room - both with access to further balcony
- 3 Well proportioned Bedrooms to include Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Superb Bathroom suite with "Slipper Bath"
- uPVC double glazed windows / Phoenix gas heating
- 2 Garages with additional driveway parking / Separate Laundry Room
- Private gardens in paving, flowerbeds, border shrubs & BBQ area offering low maintenance living
- Popular Bangor West location
Additional InformationThis attractive residence has been sympathetically renovated and extended, retaining its character & charm whilst offering excellent accommodation in superb decorative order. The internal accommodation benefits from many delightful features which are difficult to find in today's market.
Of particular note is the spacious entrance hall with feature stained glass window, high cornice ceilings, lounge/ dining room with sliding doors to balcony with Lough views, luxury solid oak kitchen with casual dining and family room with access to balcony and three bedrooms. Externally, the private parking area, double garage, delightful gardens and conservatory which captures the sun throughout the day.
Located in the heart of Bangor West, an area well known for its quality of housing, many coastal walks and Bangor Marina for the yachting enthusiast. The opportunity to acquire a home with so many quality attributes on offer with this most desirable location rarely presents itself to the open market, therefore early internal inspection is recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door to . . .
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, service door to garage. Double doors to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Space for lift, wired and lift well installed.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.61m x 2.44m (11' 10" x 8' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- Stairs to . . .
- Feature mosaic commissioned window.
- 7.01m x 4.27m (23' 0" x 14' 0")
Vaulted ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, underfloor heating, sliding doors to balcony.
- 5.46m x 3.58m (17' 11" x 11' 9")
Solid oak kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with Quooker boiling tap, granite splash back, water disposal Franke sink unit mixer tap, range cooker, LED lights, glazed display cabinet, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, sliding doors to balcony.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.12m x 4.34m (20' 1" x 14' 3")
Wooden fireplace with marble inset and hearth, open fire, dimmer light, feature floor to ceiling radiator, Amtico flooring, door to balcony (apprximately 30' x 12').
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.15m x 4.32m (20' 2" x 14' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor, lough glimpses, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 2.16m (12' 10" x 7' 1")
Built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors, access to. . .
- Accessed via Slingsby type ladder, floored and insulated, Velux window, superb lough views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 3.12m (14' 3" x 10' 3")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, LED lighting.
- Slipper bath with mixer tap, separate walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, low flush wc, vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Boiler house/garden store with Worcester gas fired boiler.
- 2 GARAGES:
- 6.71m x 3.15m (22' 0" x 10' 4")
Roller shutter door, (one electric).
- Additional patio area ideal for BBQs etc.
- Front gardenin paving, mature shrubs/flowerbeds etc. Original stone wall with range of flowering shrubs.
- Bin store, storage area. Laundry Room with sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
Raglan Road is on the right hand side off Maxwell Road at the junction with Princetown Road. No 5 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »