- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Appointed Detached Villa on a Mature South Facing Site
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout Complemented with Polished Tiled Floors and Plush Carpets
- Stylish Contemporary Kitchen with matching Centre Island with Granite Work Surface
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Separate Utility Room
- Lounge with Wall Hung Gas Fire and Cornicing
- Living Dining Area off the Kitchen with Patio doors to the Rear Gardens
- Four Excellent Bedrooms all with TV Points, Two with Ensuites
- Modern Mostly Tiled Bathroom Suite with Chrome Fittings
- Zoned Alarm System
- Gas Central Heating & PVC Energy Efficient Double Glazed Windows
- Extensive Lawns and Side Patio all Enclosed by Fencing
- Hard Wired Wifi throughout Cad 5
- Under NHBC Warranty
Additional InformationA beautiful detached villa built just 2.5 years ago set in a popular location off the Malone Road and within walking distance to a variety of trails along the River lagan.
Finished to a very high standard throughout, comprising of excellent accommodation over two floors, stylish contemporary open plan kitchen and large living dining area with double patio doors flowing out to a south facing lawn and large patio area, all enclosed with fencing to the rear. Separate utility room that has access to a private driveway and EV electric car point. A further four bedrooms, two with en suites and bathroom.
With 9ft ceilings on the ground floor, tastefully decorated throughout and designer white sanitary ware with vanity units, chrome taps and matching towel rails. Gas central heating with energy efficient boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder. Walnut veneered internal doors with high quality iron mongery. Cavity wall insulated, PVC Windows and carpets to all bedrooms, stairs landing and lounge.
Outside this home benefits from granite effect paving to the driveways and paving to the front door. A home ready to move into and we would recommend viewing to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished tiled floor and composite construction front door.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.77m x 3.66m (18' 11" x 12' 0")
Carpet, feature gas fire, cornicing and walnut veneer door with glass panel. Concealed fittings for a wall mounted TV.(TV not included).
- Comprising of a Duravit Suite WC, sink and feature wall radiator .Extractor fan.Tiled.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 6.4m x 6.1m (21' 0" x 20' 0")
Extensive range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces and centre island with breakfast bar. Integrated Bosch double electric oven, gas stove with extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge freezer, pantry cupboard, concealed power point for wall mounted tv (TV not included).1.5 sink with chrome taps.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 2.11m (8' 0" x 6' 11")
Built in low level units, sink and drainer with chrome taps. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Valiant boiler and timer for central heating system. Back door to driveway.
- Open bannister staircase.
Hot press with presurised tank and shelving. Access to Roofspace via slingsby ladder fully floored. Light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.56m x 3.3m (18' 3" x 10' 10")
Ensuite 3/4 tiled walls, shower cubical with rain shower overhead, vanity unit with wall mirror, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.64m x 3.3m (18' 6" x 10' 10")
Ensuite 3/4 tiled walls, shower cubical with rain shower overhead,vanitry unit with wall mirror, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 2.64m (15' 0" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.73m x 2.64m (12' 3" x 8' 8")
- Comprising of "Adamsey" bath with telephone shower attachment and rain shower overhead. Vanitry unit with "Utopia" sink with wall mirror and mostly tiled .
- Extensive granite effect driveway and lawns to the rear with large patio area. Large composite shed. Enclosed by fencing. Outside tap and UPVC fascias and soffits.
Driving along Malone Road heading out of town. After traffic lights at the junction of Balmoral Avenue, turn left into Piney Hills, follow the road and right into the Way.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »