- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- RED BRICK DETACHED HOME IN PRIME MALONE ROAD LOCATION
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED TO THE HIGHEST OF STANDARDS
- FOUR LARGE BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- LARGE LOUNGE AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN WITH NEWLY FITTED UNITS AND INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH VILLEROY AND BOCH SANITARY WARE
- RANGE OF OAK FITTED FLOORS, DOORS, SKIRTING AND ARCHITRAVE
- PAVED DRIVEWAY LEADING TO INTEGRAL GARAGE
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- LARGE PRIVATE SOUTH FACING GARDEN LAID IN LAWN WITH MATURE TREES, PLANTS AND WATER FEATURE
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND SIDE LAID IN LAWN WITH MATURE HEDGING AND SHRUBBERY
- CLOSE TO A RANGE OF PROMINENT SCHOOLS
- ONLY A SHORT DISTANCE FROM THE LISBURN ROAD AND BOUCHER ROAD
- WITHIN EASY ACCESS TO THE M1 MOTORWAY CONVENIENT FOR COMMUTING PURPOSES
- PROPERTY COMES PART FURNISHED
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to rent a detached property off the desirable Malone Road. This superb four bedroom home has been recently refurbished and boasts luxurious living space suitable for those seeking a superior standard.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, large lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room, four bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room), new white Villeroy and Boch bathroom suite and integral garage.
Externally this home benefits from front, side and rear gardens laid in lawn and paved areas. The rear garden is south facing and benefits from privacy with a range of border trees and hedging.
This superb South Belfast location provides easy access to the motorway networks for commuting purposes, all the amenities on the Lisburn Road, Boucher Road and a range of prominent schools.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Traveling along the Malone Road out of Belfast City Centre, continue through the traffic lights at Balmoral Avenue and take the first left into Piney Hills. In Piney Hills take the second road on the right into Piney Walk. Take the next road on the right into Piney Lane and number 5 is the third house on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
107th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »