- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Residence
- Five Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom / Ensuite bathroom / dressing room
- Three Reception Rooms
- Spacious Games Room
- Oil fired kitchen / Part Double Glazed
- Fitted Kitchen / dining area
- Integral Garage / utility room
- Superb south facing Site And Location
Located in one of Malone's most pleasant and well situated locations, we are pleased to present to the market this extensive detached residence. With mature gardens the site enjoys both elevation and privacy. Internally, the residence has been thoughtfully laid out to take advantage of excellent accommodation over two levels. Three reception rooms flow well around the family kitchen and casual dining area with the living room enjoying particularly pleasing views of the gardens. Four bedrooms and bathroom are also found on the ground floor while the first floor comprises a self contained master suite and study. As Piney Hills continues to undergo a considerable process of rejuvenation we feel this property presents a superb opportunity both for owner occupiers and developers. The property lends itself to sympathetic modernisation of the original architecture or perhaps a more extensive redevelopment of the entire site with planning permission in place for two 2 bed apartments and a 3 bed penthouse apartment. Full plans available on request.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood glass panelled door to entrance hall. Hallway open plan to staircase. Recess spot lighting.
- LOUNGE 6.25m x 3.96m (20'6" x 13'0")
- Glass panelled door to patio area and back garden. Open fire with granite hearth and decorative stone surround.
- DINING ROOM 3.96m x 3.05m (13'0" x 10'0")
- LIVING ROOM 5.72m x 4.98m (18'9" x 16'4")
- Living area with elevated views. PVC glass panelled doors with steps to South facing back garden. Spot lighting.
- COUNTRY STYLE KITCHEN 4.72m x 2.97m (15'6" x 9'9")
- Extensive range of cream high and low level units with polished granite worktops and accent lighting. Integrated double oven, four ring ceramic hob with Creda stainless steel extractor fan and stainless steel splash back. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls, feature Amtico tiled floor. Freestanding fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher. Recess spot lighting. Open plan to casual dining area...
- CASUAL DINING AREA 3.45m x 2.59m (11'4" x 8'6")
- Spot lighting. Laminate tiled floor. Door to entrance hall.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM ONE 3.89m x 3.81m (12'9" x 12'6")
- Built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM TWO 3.20m x 2.84m (10'6" x 9'4")
- Built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM THREE 3.00m x 2.84m (9'10" x 9'4")
- Built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM FOUR 3.71m x 3.00m (12'2" x 9'10")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Range of shelving.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
- PLAYROOM 5.79m x 5.03m (19'0" x 16'6")
- Quarry tiled floor. Access to garden
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE 7.01m x 6.63m at widest pts (23'0" x 21'9" at widest pts)
- To include dressing room and en-suite bathroom.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- Coloured suite comprising low flush W.C, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Built in storage.
- STUDY 3.28m x 2.59m (10'9" x 8'6")
- Recess spot lighting.
- Up and over door
- Large gardens to front side and rear in lawn. Extensive mature trees, shrubs and hedges. Ample driveway parking.
- BACK GARDEN
- GARDEN ASPECT
- PLEASE NOTE
- In accordance with the terms of The Estate Agent's Act, please note that the above property is owned by a relative of a member of staff.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »