- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
5 Palace Street measures approximately 146.25 sq.mts and is set out in four apartments over three floors above basement. The property is situated in the centre of Drogheda town on the eastern side of Palace Street, close to the junction with Laurence Street and on the opposite side of the road to the Laurence\'s Shopping Centre. It also backs onto Francis Street.
Kitchen/Living Area - 4.82m x 3.47m
Opens onto street storage area.
Bedroom - 3.46m x 3.12m
Shower Room - 2.33m x 1.62m
GROUND FLOOR -
Sitting Room - 3.87m x 3.33m
Kitchen - 2.26m x 2.26m
Toilet - 4.41m x 1.13m
Bedroom - 3.19m x 2.15m
FIRST FLOOR -
Living/Kitchen - 6.09m x 3.64m
Bedroom - 3.42m x 3.17m
Shower Room - 2.35m x 2.28m
SECOND FLOOR -
Living Room - 3.68m x 2.47m
Kitchen - 3.13m x 2.34m
Bedroom - 3.61m x 2.44m
Bathroom - 3.6m x 1.07m
By appointment only.
Water - Mains.
Sewerage - Mains.
Heating - Electric storage heating.
Sullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
Schools near 5 Palace Street, 5 Palace StreetVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »