- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Substantial Detached Period Home in the Heart of Ballyhackamore
- Five Bedrooms, Four Double Bedrooms and One Single Bedroom
- Three Receptions with Fireplaces including Lounge with French Doors
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Partly Tiled Walls and Ceramic Tile Flooring
- White Bathroom Suite with Built in Shower Over Bath and Separate WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating and New Roof Estimated 15 Years Ago
- Attached Garage, Generous West Facing Enclosed Rear Garden with Lawn and Decking
- Located in a Much Sought After Residential Area within Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore's Amenities
Additional InformationAn attractive family detached home in the heart of Ballyhackamore on a generous site offering substantial gardens with an enclosed west facing rear garden, attached garage and good size pebble stone driveway. Retaining many original features throughout this period home boasts well maintained cornicing, ceiling roses and picture rails in nearly every room, and with it's high ceilings and spacious rooms this property will not disappoint.
The accommodation comprises bright spacious hall, through lounge with attractive fireplace and french doors to outside timber decking area. A further two reception rooms with dining room and separate living room both with fireplaces. Extensive kitchen with display cabinets, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
The second floor consists of five bedrooms, including four double bedrooms and one single bedroom to the rear, currently used as a study. Bathroom with white suite including built in shower over bath and fully tile walls, and separate WC. Further to this is a slingsby type ladder to generous partially floored roofspace offering lots of potential for further development.
Located just off the Upper Newtownards Road within walking distance of many local amenities on offer within Ballyhackamore Village including some of Belfast's leading schools and the express glider bus service into Belfast City Centre. This home offers so many attractive features for families with spacious accommodation throughout and generous private gardens, this is a must view to appreciate it's potential to further modernise for today's family.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge 26'11 into bay x 12'2 (8.20m into bay x 3.71m)
- Attractive fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth with electric fire. French double doors to rear garden.
- Dining Room 14'6 into bay x 12'1 (4.42m into bay x 3.68m)
- Attractive fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth with electric fire.
- Living Room 12'2 x 10'9 at widest points (3.71m x 3.28m at widest points)
- Hole in wall fireplace with tiled plinth.
- Kitchen 12'8 x 9'8 (3.86m x 2.95m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Pullout larder. Housing for fridge/freezer. Space for cooker, integrated extractor fan. Display cabinet. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 11'7 (3.71m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 11'8 (3.68m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 3 12'1 x 10'9 (3.68m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4 11'2 x 10'9 (3.40m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 5 9'8 x 6'3 (2.95m x 1.91m)
- White suite with pedestal wash hand basin, built-in shower with folding shower door and low flush WC. Cupboard with hotpress.
- Separate WC
- With low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Front garden in lawn. Driveway with decorative stone and boundary hedging. Large enclosed west facing rear garden with generous lawn. Concrete area, timber decking area and boundary hedging. Brick shed. Boiler house enclosing oil fired boiler. Outside tap.
- Attached Garage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »