- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb, Detached Bay-Fronted Villa on Tree-Lined Park
- Extended on Ground Floor
- Four Double Bedrooms on First Floor
- Additional Downstairs Shower room / WC
- Lounge with Open Fire
- Separate Living Room with Feature Gas Fire
- Dining Room, Double Doors to Rear & Arch way to:
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances & casual Sitting/Dining Area
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Utility Cupboard / Pantry Area
- Enclosed Private South-Easterly Facing Rear Garden
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Off-Street Driveway Parking / Gardens to Front
- Dutch Barn style Garage with Power + Light
- Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore & Belmont Villages
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast & Dundonald
Additional InformationEnjoying a generous, private site on one of Belfast's most highly regarded drives, this superb period home would be ideal for the growing family.
Extended by the current owners, this double-fronted detached home retains the warmth and character associated with properties of this era.
The well-appointed kitchen is open plan to a causal sitting and dining area with double doors to the rear, meaning natural daylight floods in all year round.
Externally this is complemented by mature, easy-to-maintain gardens. The rear enjoys a southerly aspect and as there are no houses directly behind. The driveway offers off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
A short stroll to excellent local amenities in Ballyhackamore and Belmont, the location is also convenient to a superb range of leading schools for all ages.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
- uPVC front door with glazed insets and side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Cloaks area. Electric cupboard. Wooden door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Fully tiled floor. Cornice ceiling.
- 5.279m x 3.391m (17' 4" x 11' 2")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling. Open fire.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.225m x 3.397m (13' 10" x 11' 2")
(into bay). Solid wooden floor. Cornice ceiling. Feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, solid stone mantle, slate surround and marble hearth.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with ceramic sink and mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail. Shower cubicle with "rain" head thermostatic shower. Part-tiled walls. Fully tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.41m (13' 5" x 11' 2")
Wood effect flooring. Cornice ceiling. Glazed double doors to rear. Archway to:
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO SITTING/DINING AREA:
- 6.375m x 4.107m (20' 11" x 13' 6")
Modern range of high and low level units. Granite worktops, Belfast style sink with chrome mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Rangemaster double oven with five ring hob. Rangemaster stainless steel extractor fan. Marble splashback. Feature vertical radiator. Island unit with storage and power. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Wood effect flooring.
SITTING/DINING AREA: Wood effect flooring. Two skylight windows. Sliding glazed doors to rear. Pantry cupboard.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Shelving. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Access to roofspace. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.094m x 4.169m (13' 5" x 13' 8")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling. Range of built-in wardrobes. Ceramic sink with chrome mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.361m x 4.205m (14' 4" x 13' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled surround. Ceramic sink with chrome mixer taps. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.371m x 2.859m (11' 1" x 9' 5")
Wooden floor. Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.517m x 2.859m (11' 6" x 9' 5")
Wooden floor. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, vanity unit with ceramic sink and chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath with electric shower and glass screen. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully-tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Wooden tongue and groove ceiling.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Off-street driveway parking for multiple vehicles. Garden laid in lawn with mature shrubbery and surrounding hedges. Access to rear.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed south-easterly facing garden laid in lawn. Decking area to rear. Additional brick pavior patio area. Mature shrubbery. Surrounding trees and hedging. Outside light and tap.
- DUTCH STYLE GARAGE:
- 8.239m x 4.558m (27' 0" x 14' 11")
Power and light. Stairs to upper level. Ceramic sink and taps. Up and over door.
Travelling countrybound on the Upper Newtownards Road, continue through Ballyhackamore Village. Ormiston Drive is then on the left hand side after Greenwood School and before the Knock traffic lights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »