- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous detached family home with well finished bright and generous accommodation throughout
- Luxury fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, separate utility room and open plan to family/dining room and sun room
- Generous living room and separate sitting room, both with oak-engineered wooden flooring
- First floor study with mezzanine balcony overlooking the family/dining room
- Five excellent bedrooms, two with en suite facilities complimenting the family bathroom and ground floor wc
- Ample driveway parking leading to spacious detached garage. Front and enclosed rear gardens in lawn with patio area and a delightful outlook over mature woodland
- Double glazed throughout and mains gas central heating. BEAM Vacuum System.
- Excellent proximity to leading schools, transport routes, excellent shopping facilities and both Belfast and Lisburn City Centres
Additional InformationThis superb detached family home is situated in a prime location within this extremely popular modern development in Dunmurry.
The property is finished to an exceptional level of specification and offers ample adaptable accommodation currently comprising five bedrooms, two with en suite facilities, first floor study overlooking family room, two separate formal reception rooms and a fabulous modern kitchen open plan to family/dining room and sun room. The internal accommodation is perfectly complimented by the private enclosed rear and side gardens with sheltered patio area and an aspect over mature woodland to the rear.
A superb family home offering convenience to excellent schools, a diverse range of shops as well as public transport facilities, viewing is highly recommended.
- Solid wood entrance door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights, solid oak staircase, storage cupboard under stairs. Double doors leading to . . .
- 8.46m x 7.751m (27' 9" x 25' 5")
L-shaped room. Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite worktops, stainless steel splash back, extractor hood, integrated wine rack, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, porcelain tiled floor. Sun room area with vaulted ceiling and feature beams, dual aspect windows and double doors leading to patio.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.893m x 5.028m (22' 7" x 16' 6")
Solid oak engineered wooden flooring, underfloor heating, cornicing and recessed spotlights.
- 3.518m x 2.929m (11' 6" x 9' 7")
Solid oak engineered wooden flooring, under floor heating, wall hanging electric fire, cornice ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.247m x 1.779m (10' 8" x 5' 10")
Porcelain tiled floor, range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink and mixer tap, Vokera gas boiler.
- Low flush wc, wall mounted sink, porcelain tiled floor.
- Airing cupboard with pressurised tank.
- Mezzanine overlooking dining room, uPVC window.
- 2.61m x 2.35m (8' 7" x 7' 9")
Free standing bath, sink with walnut vanity unit, low flush wc, contemporary wall and floor tiling, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.47m x 3.23m (17' 11" x 10' 7")
Solid wooden flooring, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 8.46m x 3.5m (27' 9" x 11' 6")
Solid wooden flooring, alcove to dressing room with fitted wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled large walk-in shower, his and hers sinks, low flush wc, floor tiling, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.67m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.71m x 3.64m (15' 5" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 7.29m x 2.97m (23' 11" x 9' 9")
uPVC double French doors, walk-in storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.83m x 1.9m (9' 3" x 6' 3")
Three piece suite with walk-in shower, wall and floor tiling, large heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, chrome heated towel rail.
- Front and rear garden in lawns with mature trees and extensive paved patio area. Rear boundary fencing and trees with access gates at both sides of the property.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Electric front door, side door to garden, BEAM Vacuum system, electric sockets.
From Upper Dunmurry Lane turn onto The Green, turn right into Edenvale Park at T-junction turn left into Edenvale Meadows which leads into Old Golf Course Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »