- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious and bright lounge with a balcony providing delightful views
- A westerly aspect overlooking a riverbank, fields and the Comber Parish Church
- Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite wc and one with an en-suite shower.
- Well fitted and equipped Kitchen with dining space and separate Utility area
- Reception hall with space for dining or a home office area
- Luxury bathroom with over-bath shower, and a white suite
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed
- Courtyard with a private car-parking and a designated space
- A Long term let is preferred
- Enjoyable walks, cycle-tracks and the charms of the Strangford Lough are all nearby
- Ideal for a single person or professional couple
- Please contact Ron Chandler to arrange a viewing: 07970079079
Additional Information5 Old Distillery Court
This luxuriously appointed first floor apartment is set within a quiet courtyard development just a short walk along Killinchy Street, from Comber Town Square. It is presented in beautiful decorative order complete with luxurious fitted carpets throughout, it is well furnished, and will certainly please the most discerning client.
The apartment extends to over 1,100 Sq Ft offering a comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle. The extra space and quality of finishing can only be appreciated on inspection.
Accommodation in brief:
Porch, leading to Spacious Dining Hall, Lounge 20ft x 14 ft. with sliding glass doors to balcony
Kitchen breakfast area 16 ft x 13ft plus a utility area.
Two double Bedrooms 16 ft x 11 and 16ft x 10, bathroom, separate wc, en-suite shower.
Roofspace storage area
Please note that use of the garden is being retained by the owner
Location : From Killinchy Street turn down into Parkway then find Old Distillery Court, which is the second entrance on the left, opposite the playing fields.
Please contact Ron Chandler to arrange a viewing: 07970079079
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »