- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three bedroom mid townhouse
- Living room with open fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Three spacious bedrooms on the first floor
- Modern three piece bathroom suite
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Option to purchase with a sitting tenant
- Tenant currently paying £5700 pa
- Viewing is strictly via agent
5 Oaktree Manor, Waringstown
We welcome this three bedroom mid townhouse property ideally positioned within this popular residential development. Close to all local amenities in the village, including shops and the local primary school. The larger neighbouring towns of Lurgan and Banbridge only a short drive away and also Moira and access to the M1 motorway network convenient. Option to purchase with a sitting tenant.
Located just off Main Street, Waringstown.
- Entrance Hall 8' 6'' x 3' 11'' (2.59m x 1.19m)
- Via glazed door. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Living Room 16' 0'' x 12' 10'' (4.87m x 3.91m)
- Open fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Glazed double doors leading to;
- Kitchen/Dining 16' 1'' x 10' 3'' (4.90m x 3.12m)
- A range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Integrated fridge/freezer and cooker/oven. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC sliding door leading to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 11' 1'' x 6' 2'' (3.38m x 1.88m)
- Access to hotpress & roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12' 4'' x 9' 8'' (3.76m x 2.94m) at widest points
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 11' 3'' x 9' 6'' (3.43m x 2.89m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 9' 4'' x 7' 6'' (2.84m x 2.28m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 11'' x 5' 6'' (2.11m x 1.68m)
- Three piece suite comprising of; low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mains shower attachment. Single panel radiator.
- Pebbled off street parking. Rear garden laid mostly in lawn with patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »