- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastically Presented Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Property Located in the Sydenham Area of East Belfast
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter to Belfast City Centre, Holywood and Bangor
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Separate Lounge in to Square Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Fitted Bathroom with White Suite
- Enclosed Private Rear Yard Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ideally Suited to the Young Professional, Investor or First time Buyer Alike
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis fantastically presented semi-detached property is located in the ever sought after Sydenham area and is within walking distance of the bustling Belmont Road. Also close at hand are many local amenities including Connswater Shopping Centre, the Odyssey Arena and Ballyhackamore village. The property is ideally positioned to offer ease of access to Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport for the daily commuter.
The property provides bright and spacious accommodation comprising of separate lounge with feature fireplace, modern fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area, separate utility room and access onto an enclosed private patio courtyard. Other benefits include two good sized bedrooms, modern bathroom with white suite, gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
This home is sure to create immediate interest with first time buyers, young professionals and investors alike. With such strong demand for properties in this area we recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- uPVC double glazed front door with lead detailing into reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Herringbone effect vinyl flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.1m (13' 8" x 10' 2")
at widest points into square bay window
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth, additional built-in shelving.
- 4.06m x 2.18m (13' 4" x 7' 2")
at widest points
Wooden laminate effect work surface, stainless steel single drainer sink with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor fan above, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, painted pine tongue and groove ceiling, space for casual dining area, under stairs storage cupboard with access to electric meter, wooden laminate effect flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Wooden laminate effect work surface, access to Worcester gas boiler, wooden laminate effect flooring, uPVC double glazed access door leading out to rear yard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.25m (13' 4" x 10' 8")
at widest points
Outlook to front, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.39m x 2.21m (7' 10" x 7' 3")
at widest points
Outlook to rear, picture rail.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC with push button, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and built-in vanity unit below, panelled bath with glass door, chrome thermostatic control valve with up and over telephone hand unit, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, low voltage recessed spotlighting, vinyl effect herringbone flooring.
- Front: Part laid in pebbles, part patioed.
Rear: Fully patioed with excellent degree of privacy, side gate with laneway for bins.
Oakdene Parade is situated off Connsbrook Avenue, between Park Avenue and Devon Parade.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
75th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »