How much will it cost?
Contact Platinum Financial Planning Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Platinum Financial Planning Ltd, we will be in touch with you shortly.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive, extended semi-detached villa
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Living room with fireplace and bay window
- Separate family/dining room with French doors to garden
- Modern kitchen with casual dining area
- Bathroom with white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Oil fired central heating (new boiler 2014)
- Double glazing; PVC fascias and soffets
- Detached brick garage
- Off-street driveway parking for 2-3 vehicles
- Front and rear gardens
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
- No onward chain
Additional InformationOccupying a generous site in a highly regarded residential locality, this bright semi has been extended to the rear on the ground floor. The kitchen is therefore large enough to incorporate a casual dining area, thus increasing the versatility.
In addition, all three bedrooms are of a good size making the home an ideal prospect for families wishing to avail of some excellent local schooling.
Both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are within walking distance whilst the city centre is only a couple of miles away.
Recent sales in this ever-popular, convenient locality have proved extremely popular. Early inspection is therefore highly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Courtesy light. Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood-strip flooring, built-in cloaks cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:14' 9" x 11' 10" (4.5m x 3.6m)
- (into bay). Cornice ceiling, wood-strip flooring. Carved fireplace with cast iron insert, slate hearth. Open fire.
- EXTENDED FAMILY/DINING ROOM:20' 0" x 10' 10" (6.1m x 3.3m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace, slate hearth, gas effect coal fire. Cornice ceiling. uPVC double glazed French doors to patio and garden with Velux window above.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINING:15' 1" x 9' 2" (4.6m x 2.8m)
- Superb range of solid oak Shaker style units with granite effect work surfaces. Integrated stainless steel under bench oven with 4 ring gas hob. Part tiled walls, built-in wine rack, plumbed for dishwasher. Ceramic single drainer one and a quarter sink unit, chrome mixer tap, part tiled walls. Space for dining. uPVC sliding patio doors to patio and garden with Velux window above.
- White suite comprising corner panelled bath, antique style mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Separate built-in tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Hotpress with built-in storage, lagged copper cylinder and Willis immersion heater. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 9" x 11' 10" (4.5m x 3.6m)
- (into bay). Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 6" x 10' 6" (3.8m x 3.2m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):8' 10" x 7' 7" (2.7m x 2.3m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, floored, dormer window.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Front garden in lawn with plants and trees. Driveway with off-street parking for several vehicles.
- DETACHED GARAGE:17' 1" x 9' 6" (5.2m x 2.9m)
- Roller shutter door, boiler house, Access door to side. Light and power.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Good sized, fully enclosed and private rear garden in lawn with paved patio area. Flowerbeds with plants and shrubs. uPVC oil tank. Outside light. South-east facing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views