- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Single storey office building comprising 1,279 sq.ft
- The property provides ease to access to the main motorway networks, Belfast Port and the rest of the province.
- Internally the property requires full refurbishment.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Translink, Modern Tyres, United Molasses Ireland and Irvin & Sellers.
- Suitable for a variety of office / commercial uses subject to any statutory planning consents.
- EPC - G155
Self-contained office building located within Belfast Harbour area, fronting onto Northern Road approximately 1 mile from Belfast City Centre.
The property comprises a single storey office building of traditional brick construction with a pitched roof. The front portion of the property comprises a spacious open plan office and reception area with two further private offices, kitchens and toilet facilities located at the rear of the property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »