- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Extended Mid Terrace Property
- Popular Coastal Town of Greyabbey
- Exceptional and Mature Rear Garden in Lawns
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room with Attractive Fireplace
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Easily Maintained Front Garden in Lawns
- Rear Paved Courtyard
- Outstanding Mature Rear Garden Which Can be Fully Enclosed
- Many Amenities Close By
- Newtownards, Bangor and Donaghadee Easily Accessible
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, the Retired and Those Looking to Downsize
Additional InformationLocated in the popular coastal town of Greyabbey here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive extended mid terrace property with an outstanding mature rear garden in lawns. Well presented throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
The ground floor comprises living room with attractive fireplace, kitchen with casual dining area and snug. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms and recently installed shower room with three piece white suite. Outside there is an easily maintained front garden in lawns and rear paved courtyard which then leads to the outstanding garden, as mentioned previously, which can be fully enclosed. Other benefits include uPVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
An area of great demand there are many amenities close by. Newtownards, Bangor and Donaghadee are also easily accessible. This property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers but ideally first time buyers, young professionals, the retired and those looking to downsize. This is a sector of the market which is moving extremely well. With all this fine home has to offer we can recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety and to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak floor, glazed inner door to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.91m (13' 5" x 12' 10")
at widest points
Attractive fireplace surround with cast iron inset, slate and granite hearth and electric fire, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.44m x 3.m (17' 10" x 9' 10")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated double oven, integrated four ring hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, recess for fridge freezer, tiled floor in kitchen area, part tiled walls, solid oak floor in dining area, built-in bookshelves, concealed strip lighting.
- 3.15m x 2.18m (10' 4" x 7' 2")
Solid oak floor, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- Access to roofspace, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.95m (11' 5" x 9' 8")
plus wardrobe space
Range of sliding built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.64m (11' 7" x 8' 8")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.62m (8' 10" x 8' 7")
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower unit, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, tongue and groove ceiling
- Easily maintained front garden in lawns, private fully enclosed rear paved courtyard with outside taps, oil fired boiler in boiler house leading to exceptional mature fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs, attractive stone wall, additional paved patio area, uPVC oil tank.
Heading along Main Street in Greyabbey, turn left on to North Street
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »