- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Mid-Terrace With Beautiful Rural Setting
- Ease Of Access To Belfast And Lisburn
- Living Room With Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Modern Kitchen With Dining Area
- Luxury First Floor Bathroom In White Suite
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Early Viewing Advised
- Viewing Strictly By Appointment
Additional InformationStunning mid terrace dwelling located in a quiet rural street off the Ballyskeagh Road. The property benefits from a beautifully idyllic position whilst enjoying ease of access to Belfast and Lisburn.
Internally the property has been maintained to an exceptional standard and boasts all the attributes of modern living. The ground floor comprises of a bright and spacious living room complete with a multi fuel burning stove and a modern fully fitted kitchen with dining area. Two generous bedrooms and a luxury bathroom are to the first floor.
The property further benefits from a paved rear garden, oil fired central heating and double glazing.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor
- LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.12m x 3.89m (20' 1" x 12' 9")
Laminate wooden floor, multi fuel burning stove, tiled hearth, cornicing
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.06m x 3.68m (13' 4" x 12' 1")
Excellent range of hight and low level units with feature under lighting and glass display cabinet, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated 4 ring gas hob with chrome splash back, integrated "Gorenje" oven mosaic tile finish, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, exposed wooden ceiling and spot lighting
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.35m (12' 1" x 11' 0")
Laminate wooden floor, built in mirror robes. Measurement at widest points
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.2m (13' 0" x 10' 6")
Laminate wooden floor, spot lighting, cornicing
- Corner bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with chrome taps, heated chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, velux window
- Paved rear garden, shed, timber fencing
Off the Ballyskeagh Road
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »