- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area with Quartz Stone Work Tops and French Doors to Rear Garden
- Separate Living Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Driveway with Off-Street Parking with Additional Off Street Parking to the Front of the Garage
- Garage to Rear of the Property
- Landscaped Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Timber Decked Area Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Within Walking Distance to Shops and Churches
- Five Minutes' Drive of Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Offering Excellent Convenience to Belfast City Centre and a Range of Local Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached home has been renovated throughout creating a stylish living environment. Located just off the Gilnahirk Road, the property is within walking range of an excellent range of shops, churches and also lies within the catchment area to a range of leading nursery, primary and grammar schools. The property has been beautifully presented throughout. Of particular note is the modern fully fitted kitchen with quartz stone worktops, open to ample dining area with French doors leading to rear garden.
We anticipate a lot of interest in this home and therefore encourage viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC front door, glazed top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Polished porcelain tiled floor, glazed inner door and side light to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.84m (15' 9" x 12' 7")
Laminate oak wooden floor, low voltage spotlight, cast iron wood burning stove with glass hearth, glazed door to kitchen.
- 4.93m x 3.2m (16' 2" x 10' 6")
Modern solid oak kitchen with high and low level units, quartz stone worktops, stainless steel single drainer inset sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, built-in double oven with four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, quartz stone splashback, plumbed for washing machine, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, cloaks area and storage under stairs, ample dining area with PVC double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, additional uPVC double glazed access door to side.
- Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.84m (10' 5" x 9' 4")
Outlook to rear garden, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 2.64m (13' 10" x 8' 8")
Extensive range of built-in cupboards and robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.03m (9' 9" x 6' 8")
Oak Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, P-panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and built-in shower unit, polished porcelain tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with raised timber decked area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, water tap, loose stone.
- 5.08m x 2.34m (16' 8" x 7' 8")
Light and power, roller shutter door.
- Driveway in loose stones, front garden laid in lawns, PVC fascia and soffit boards.
Moyne Park is located off the Gilnahirk Road. Coming up the Gilnahirk Road, country bound, turn left into Moyne Park. Number 5 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »