- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions & Extended Dining Area
- Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Situated just off Mount Merrion Avenue, this semi detached home offers well proportioned accommodation that comprises three good size bedrooms, two separate receptions and extended dining area, modern fitted kitchen and extended white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on the 1st floor. Furthermore the property benefits from a gas heating system, is double glazed, has off street parking for two cars to the front and an enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. It is ideally positioned and enjoys the convenience of being within walking distance to the amenities of the the Rosetta area and the immensely popular Ormeau Road, leading schools and transport links into and out of Belfast. Immediate viewing is essential as this property and will not be available for long!
- The accommodation comprises
- Glass panelled front door to entrance hall
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, storage under stairs
- Lounge 14'7" x 9'9" (4.45m x 2.97m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround Oak flooring.
- Living Room 11'4" x 9'9" (3.45m x 2.97m)
- Sliding doors to extended dining area
- Fitted Kitchen 14'2" x 6'4" (4.32m x 1.93m)
- Range of high and low level built in units,
- Extended Dining Area 10'4" x 9'0" (3.15m x 2.74m)
- Timber flooring, sliding doors to patio / garden.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 11'3" x 8'4" (3.43m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom Two 10'5" x 10'0" (3.18m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom Three 8'0" x 6'4" (2.44m x 1.93m)
- Extended Bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w/c. Part tiled walls tiled floor.
- Outside front
- Driveway with parking to front.
- Outside rear
- Enclosed rear with flagged patio area and garden laid in lawns, bordered by timber fencing. Timber storage shed.
- Please Note
- The property had a new roof fitted within the last 2 years.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »