- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Terrace
- Well Presented Throughout
- Living Room with open fire
- Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining area
- Bathroom on Ground Floor
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows / Oil Heating
- Detached Garage, parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed rear garden
- Superb location and bus stop at the front door
Additional InformationThis attractive mid terrace is situated on the ever popular Belfast Road, Newtownards. Moortown Terrace enjoys a superb countryside location yet remains a short drive from Newtownards, Holywood and Belfast for shopping and local amenities.
Internally the property is well presented and offers ideal accommodation for the first time buyer or investor alike. Externally the property benefits from detached garage, parking for 2 cars and a spacious rear garden.
With so much on offer we envisage strong demand therefore early internal inspection is a must to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC Front Door.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Quarry tiled floor. Glazed inner door to . . .
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.05m (13' 7" x 10' 0")
- 4.14m x 2.64m (13' 7" x 8' 8")
Fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, cooker, fridge / freezer, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Casual dining area.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- REAR PORCH:
- Plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler. Door to outside.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
Double built-in robe with cupboards above.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.57m x 2.26m (8' 5" x 7' 5")
- Pedestrian access from Belfast Road leading to front garden in pebbles.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.35m x 3.12m (20' 10" x 10' 3")
Up and over door. Parking for 2 cars.
- Spacious garden - recently seeded.
Travelling from Belfast Road Newtownards (Past Bradshaw's Brae Golf Driving Range) Moortown Terrace is on the left hand side after Holywood Road which is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »