- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid townhouse
- 3 Storey property
- 3 Bedrooms (Master with en-suite)
- Lounge with open fire
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Bathroom with 3 piece white suite
- 2 Bedrooms on first floor, 1 bedroom on second floor
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC fascia and soffit
- PVC double glazed sliding sash windows
- Paved driveway to front of house
- Enclosed rear yard
- Spectacular views over countryside at rear
- Additional parking in development
- Small exclusive development
- Garden shed
- Convenient to both Gracehill Primary School and Fourtowns Primary School
- Village living with a rural feel
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented townhouse is situated in the exclusive 'Millwater Court' development on the edge of the award winning village of Ahoghill. This family home has so much more than first meets the eye; with accommodation covering 3 floors, generous kitchen/diner, en-suite and spectacular views to the rear over the surrounding countryside, Homes Independent are sure that viewers expectations will be exceeded upon arrival.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With hardwood front door. Staircase to first floor. Black and white tiled flooring.
- 5.64m x 3.45m (18' 6" x 11' 4")
With fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Oak surround and mantle. Spacious under stair storage cupboard. Laminated wooden flooring. Glazed door to kitchen/diner.
- 6.17m x 4.5m (20' 3" x 14' 9")
With a range of wooden and cream eye and low level fitted units with butcher block counter top. Glazed display units, integrated 4 ring electric hob and double oven with stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, larder cupboard. Kitchen island with 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Spotlighting to ceiling. Spacious dining area. 2 x Velux windows. Sliding doors out to rear. Tiled flooring.
- With hotpress with shelved storage. Spiral staircase to second floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.48m (13' 7" x 11' 5")
With fitted mirrored sliderobes. En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.68m x 1.4m (5' 6" x 4' 7")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.54m (11' 1" x 8' 4")
With views over the countryside.
- 2.31m x 1.85m (7' 7" x 6' 1")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and panelled bath with shower head. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 4.37m (15' 0" x 14' 4")
With solid wooden flooring. Large Velux window with views over the countryside. Accessed from spiral staircase.
- Paved patio area to front of property for off-street parking. Planted shrubs. Enclosed rear yard. Garden shed. Bounded by wooden fencing and gate. Beautiful views over the surrounding countryside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »