- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Property
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Principle Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Bright Living Room With Bay Window
- Stunning Modern Fitted Kitchen / Dining Area & Sun Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Main Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Still Under NHBC Warranty
- Convenient To A Wide Range Of Amenities
- Close To Public Transport, Comber Greenway & Ulster Hospital
Additional InformationFound within the ever popular Millmount Village development, this recently constructed semi-detached property enjoys a central location within the development.
Boasting generous accommodation, the layout comprises a tiled entrance hall leading to a large living room with bay window, a modern fitted kitchen with dining area open to sun room, and a downstairs WC. On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms - principle bedroom with ensuite shower room, and a contemporary white bathroom suite. Outside, the property has ample off street parking to the side and a detached garage as well as an enclosed rear garden.
Close to the Comber Greenway, Ulster Hospital, local schools, and shops, Belfast City Centre, and Dundonald Omni Park are also within easy reach.
Viewing is by private appointment by contacting our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- Composite front door with double glazed insets leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 3.76m (18' 6" x 12' 4")
Attractive feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth, and gas inset fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.13m x 3.73m (16' 10" x 12' 3")
Range of modern high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob with under oven and stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.23m x 3.1m (10' 7" x 10' 2")
- Contemporary white suite comprising of push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roof space via pull down ladder. Access to linen cupboard.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and thermostatic shower over. Push button WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.46m (12' 5" x 8' 1")
Excellent range of sliding mirrored wardrobes. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 2.69m (15' 0" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.34m (11' 3" x 7' 8")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Front tarmac driveway to side. Rear paved patio leading to garden in lawn. Timber fencing. Outside light and tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Roller shutter door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »