- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Position
- Modern Constructed SDV
- 3 Bedrooms
- Superb Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Bathroom in White Suite
- En Suite Shower Room
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationSuperbly Positioned Modern Constructed Semi Detached Villa Set Within This Ever Popular Location
A unique opportunity to purchase a modern constructed semi detached villa holding a prime site overlooking Mill Valley. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and gas hob with dining area with patio doors to garden and family bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, en suite shower room, private gardens to rear with ample car parking to the front elevation. Ideally suited to a young couple with easy access to bus routes and the City.
Immediate inspection is highly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.48 x 4.83 (11'5" x 15'10")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.31 x 7.14 (10'10" x 23'5")
- Stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, American style fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator, upvc rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, built in cupboard.
- Classic White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radaitor, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 3.69 (12'0" x 12'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.47 x 3.01 (11'4" x 9'10")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, ensuite
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, ceramic tiled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, pvc walls
- Bedroom 3.82 x 3.26 (12'6" x 10'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Enclosed rear garden, artificial grass raised patio, outside light and tap, tarmac driveway with substantial car parking to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »