- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb 3 Storey End Townhouse in an Exclusive Development
- Lounge with Attractive Fireplace
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances Open Plan to Dining Area
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room (One Bedroom Currently Fitted As Dressing Room and Another Currently Used As First Floor Lounge)
- Luxury Bathroom with White Suite
- Immaculate Standard of Presentation Throughout Including Extensive Use of Wood Flooring
- Allocated Parking For 2 Cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Oak Effect uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Delightful Enclosed and Private Rear Patio Garden Sitting Area
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Both Belfast and Lisburn
- Within Walking Distance of Many Local Amenities in the Historic and Picturesque Village of Hillsborough
Additional InformationThis superb end townhouse is situated in the heart of Hillsborough, one of Northern Ireland's oldest villages, which provides a range of shops as well as pubs and restaurants and the town is well known for its pretty terraced Main Street leading to the Castle. A stroll around Hillsborough reveals beautiful houses, quaint courtyards and a friendly ambience.
This three bedroom property is beautifully presented and tastefully decoratedand is finished to an extremely high level throughhout which enhances the feeling of warmth and character.
This property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection. Viewing is high recommended
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door to, double glazed side panels, solid wood strip flooring, stoage understairs.
- 3.81m x 3.56m (12' 6" x 11' 8")
Wood strip flooring, feature brick fireplace with tiled slate hearth and gas inset fire. Door through to hall.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.66m x 3.05m (18' 7" x 10' 0")
Wood strip flooring, range of high and low level units including centre island, solid wood worktops, Franke stainless steel sink, integrated electric oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, ceramic tiled splashbacks, space for washer/dryer, integrated fridge with freezer box, spotlighting. uPVC double glazed doors out to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.58m (13' 1" x 11' 9")
Velux window, feature window, spotlighting, access to attic.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, vanity sink unit, fully tiled shower cubicle, power shower, storage into eaves, extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.53m (12' 9" x 11' 7")
- Storage Off.
- BEDROOM (3)/DRESSING ROOM AND STUDY:
- 3.58m x 3.07m (11' 9" x 10' 1")
Integrated wardrobes, drawers & dresser.
- Laminate wood floor, low flush WC, wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap over, tongue and groove panelled walls, spotlighting and extractor.
- Parking for two cars to front. Brick pavored patio area to rear.
Coming form A1 roundabout towards Hillsborough village turn right at G.S. Cycles onto Culcavy Road, Mill Mews is on right hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »