This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Conveniently located just off the Gilnahirk Road
- Small Development of Modern Homes
- 3 Storey Mid Townhouse
- Accommodation is arranged over 3 floors
- Bright, spacious & well presented
- Hallway / Cloaks WC / Utility
- Garage style store area
- Cinema Room with feature concealed LED adjustable lighting
- Open plan Kitchen - Dining - Living
- Modern kitchen including range of built-in appliances
- Living - Gas fire with polished stone fireplace surround
- Feature Lighting on Landing and in Master Bedroom
- With access to enclosed, low maintenance rear garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite
- Main Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed
Additional InformationMill Gate is a small development of modern homes conveniently located just off the Gilnahirk Road.
Number 5 is a well presented, bright and spacious mid townhouse. Arranged over 3 floors, the accommodation could be easily adapted to suit the occupier's requirements. Briefly comprising hallway, cloaks WC, utility, cinema room plus garage style store room to the front. On the first floor is a spacious open plan Kitchen – Dining – Living Room with access to an enclosed, low maintenance rear garden. Upstairs, are three well proportioned bedrooms – Master with ensuite plus main bathroom. Further enhanced by gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Complemented by a stylish interior and decorated in neutral tones throughout - leaving the eventual purchaser little to do but move in and enjoy.
An ideal location for those wishing to commute offering ease of access to Belfast via private and public transport links. A variety of local facilities and amenities are close to hand including a range of primary and secondary schools, Dundonald Hospital, East Point Entertainment Village, David Lloyd Leisure Complex and Stormont Estate.
- uPVC Double Glazed Front Door.
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.7m x 1.9m (12' 2" x 6' 3")
Range of low level units, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, plumbed for washing machine, vented for dryer, wood block effect laminate work tops and upstands, ceramic tiled floor.
- CINEMA ROOM:
- 4.6m x 2.8m (15' 1" x 9' 2")
Feature concealed LED adjustable lighting.
- GARAGE STYLE STORE AREA:
- 2.9m x 2.8m (9' 6" x 9' 2")
Roller door, light and power.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING:
- 9.8m x 5.m (32' 2" x 16' 5")
- LIVING / DINGING AREA:
- Polished stone fireplace with matching inset and hearth (gas fire).
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, wood block effect laminate worktops and upstands, stainless steel round bowl sink with preparation drainer mixer tap, integrated 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, Hotpoint built-in electric oven, built-in fridge freezer, built-in dishwasher, gas fired boiler, oak effect laminate wood flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.m x 3.2m (16' 5" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.5m x 2.9m (11' 6" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.8m x 2.m (9' 2" x 6' 7")
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear patio area in paviours.
South facing rear garden, enjoying a sunny aspect throughout the day.
Low maintenance feature garden with flowerbeds and shrubs.
From Kings Road, turn onto the Gilnahirk Road. Mill Gate is located approx 0.5km up the road on the right side.
How much will it cost?
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »