- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A 'Chain Free' Stunning 3 Bedroom Mid Townhouse
- Integral Garage
- Heart Of Village Location
- Lounge with views across the church grounds
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/ Dining
- Separate WC
- En-suite Master Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Regeneration Heating System
- Rear Solar Panels (Owned Not Leased) which Provide Electric Power to the Property & National Grid
- Views over Church Grounds over First and Second Floors
- Rear Enclosed BBQ/ Seating Area
- Early Viewing is recommended
Additional InformationConstructed only a few years ago to the most exacting standards, is this delightfully presented townhouse. Located in the heart of Hillsborough's historic Georgian village, Meeting Street is directly opposite the Parsons Nose restaurant with many of the other eateries, bars and boutiques of Hillsborough close to hand.
Spacious accommodation is laid out over three floors and consists of entrance hall, Generous Kitchen Diner, rear hall & WC, Integral garage. Across the first floor is a large lounge with views out across the church grounds, family bathroom and third bedroom/study. Across the upper floor are two bedrooms (master ensuite shower room). Double glazed windows throughout, regenerating air source heating system with under floor heating.
Furthermore this property offers a large integral garage (with conversion potential, subject to the necessary consents) and a private block pavior yard to the rear ideal for entertaining
For those commuting, Hillsborough is very well placed with the A1 carriageway and M1 motorway to the South or to Belfast, Lisburn and Sprucefield shopping centre is only a short distance away. Early viewing is suggested.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood look ceramic tiled floor, solid wood door, double glazed Victorian style side panels.
- 5.95m x 2.m (19' 6" x 6' 7")
Wood look ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units with granite worktops, Belfast style sink, mixer tap over, twin electric Hotpoint oven, Hotpoint 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor, integrated Smeg dishwasher, integrated Hotpoint washer/dryer, integrated fridge/freezer, door through to rear hall, stairs with storage under.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled wood look floor, double glazed door out to rear.
- Wood look ceramic tiled floor, wash hand basin, low flush WC.
- 4.8m x 3.05m (15' 9" x 10' 0")
Bi-folding solid wood panelled main garage door, power and light.
- Spot lighting.
- 5.95m x 3.15m (19' 6" x 10' 4")
Ceramic tiled wood look floor.
- Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low flush WC, vanity sink unit, panel bath with shower screen, power shower, spotlights and extractor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.15m (10' 10" x 7' 1")
- Storage into eaves/hotpress, spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.95m x 3.1m (19' 6" x 10' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, vanity sink unit, fully tiled shower cubical with electric shower, spotlights, extractor, velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.2m x 3.m (17' 1" x 9' 10")
Velux windows, storage into eaves.
- Car parking to front and side, enclosed rear seating/ BBQ area, block pavior patios. Heat generation unit. Access to integral garage via bi-folding doors.
When entering Hillsborough along Lisburn Street, when you reach The Parson's Nose Restaurant turn left up Meeting Street, beside the Presbyterian Church and no.5 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »