5 Mearne Road, Downpatrick BT30 6SW
4 Bed Bungalow For Sale
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Dual Central Heating
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Approx 0.75 Acre Site
- Great Location
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic detached bungalow in this popular area just outside Downpatrick. The beautiful family home has been finished to a high standard throughout by the present owners including wooden floors, beautiful bathrooms and two multi fuel stoves. The property comprises living room, sitting room, kitchen with dining area, conservatory, utility room, four bedrooms and two bathroom. Outside the property is situated on a large site extending to approximately three quarters of an acre with beautiful mature gardens and a long sweeping driveway.
Located beside the Quoile River there are an abundance on walks and parks close at hand, and easy access to all the great schools and shops Downpatrick has to offer. The property is within easy commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and further afield and with so much to offer in this family home early viewing is a must!
- Entrance porch 6'1 x 4'8 (1.85m x 1.42m)
- Solid wood glazed front door to entrance hall with tiled floor.
- Entrance hall
- Laminated wooden floor.
- Living room 5.05m x 4.27m (16'7" x 14'0")
- Large bright living room with wooden floor. Fireplace with wood burning stove with back boiler. Feature cornicing, alcove and ceiling rose.
- Conservatory 4.62m x 3.48m (15'2" x 11'5")
- Tiled floor. Light fan. Double doors to garden.
- Kitchen/ dining area 4.55m x 3.91m (14'11" x 12'10")
- A range of high and low level units with recess for cuisine leisure Master 100. Recess for dishwasher and fridge. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor and splash area Door to rear.
- Utility room 7'2 x 6'1 (2.18m x 1.85m)
- High and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Fully tiled. Tiled floor. Recess for freezer. Panelled ceiling.
- Bedroom one 3.40m x 2.95m (11'2" x 9'8")
- Laminated wooden floor.
- Sitting room 4.47m x 2.97m (14'8" x 9'9")
- Laminated wooden floor. Multi fuel stove.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin high flush w.c and panel bath. Tiled flooring and walls.
- Bedroom two 4.37m x 1.98m at widest (14'4" x 6'6" at widest)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 14'7 x 5'8 (4.45m x 1.73m)
- White claw and foot bath with high flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira sport shower. Tiled floor. Panelled ceiling.
- Bedroom three 5.05m x 2.39m (16'7" x 7'10")
- Fitted sliding robes. Laminated wooden floor. Bay window.
- Bedroom four 5.74m x 4.98m (18'10" x 16'4")
- Laminated wooden floor. Bay window. Walk in wardrobe with shelving. Door to rear of property. Possible ensuite.
- Site extends to approx 0.75 Acre with gardens laid out in lawn with mature shrubs. Paved patio area to side. To the side and rear of property is tarmac drive with ample room for parking. Enclosed rear area with gate and shed with oil fired boiler and power and light. The property further benefits from an alarm and mains sewage.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »