- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exceptional South Facing Rear Gardens
- PVC Double Glazing
- Security Alarm
- Solar Panels Serving Hot Water
- Detached Garage with Separate Alarm System
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Substantial Site with Generous Gardens and Parking Areas
A well appointed 3 bedroom semi detached home in Blackskull, Dromore. Uniquely, this property boasts exceptional gardens which extend significantly to the rear and are in superb order with plantings, shrubbery and attractive patio and seating areas. A large driveway leading to a generous rear concrete yard with detached garage provides excellent external space. Internally the property has been lovingly maintained throughout, with lounge, kitchen and W.C to ground floor, 3 bedrooms and bathroom to first floor, this property offers ideal family accommodation.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed door with glazed insets, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- WC 3' 7'' x 3' 5'' (1.09m x 1.04m)
- Low flush WC, cabinet mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, laminate wooden floor.
- Lounge 11' 4'' x 15' 3'' (3.45m x 4.64m)
- Tiled fireplace with wood surround, hardwood floor, 1 radiator.
- Kitchen / Diner 17' 1'' x 9' 1'' (5.20m x 2.77m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, 1 radiator. PVC split opening door to rear.
- 1st Floor
- Solid pitch pine floor, hotpress, access to partly floored roofspace.
- Main Bedroom 10' 2'' x 13' 0'' (3.10m x 3.96m)
- Range of fitted wardrobes, solid pitch pine floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 4'' x 11' 5'' (3.15m x 3.48m)
- Range of fitted robes incorporating work desk, solid pitch pine floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 4'' x 8' 6'' (2.84m x 2.59m)
- Fitted robes, solid pitch pine floor, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 5'' x 6' 2'' (2.56m x 1.88m)
- Low flush WC, cabinet mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel bath and separate corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Part tiled walls, solid pitch pine floor, 1 radiator.
- Neat gardens to front laid in lawn with feature stone and shrub border, tarmac driveway to front and side. Rear concrete yard secured by wooden gate, extensive rear garden with paved and stoned patio area, lawns externally to rear boundary with attractive shrubbery. Garden shed and PVC oil tank, south facing rear garden, external water tap.
- Garage 11' 7'' x 21' 3'' (3.53m x 6.47m)
- Up and over door, power and light, range of high and low level storage cabinets, separate security alarm, PVC double glazed windows to rear, PVC side door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »