Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A perfectly presented family home with a stunning south facing garden in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Recently fitted luxurious kitchen with open plan dining and patio doors to the expansive garden
- Kitchen benefits from a recently tiled floor and a range of integrated appliances
- Impressive entrance hall with useful under stair storage and solid wood flooring
- Stylish lounge with an open fireplace, a bay window and solid wood flooring
- Master bedroom benefiting from mirrored slide robes
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom with a white suite and a shower over the bath
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Driveway providing off-street parking for multiple cars
- Fully enclosed south facing garden offering plenty of privacy and a patio area
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
Walk in – Fall in love!
This stylish home that is perfectly presented and has been upgraded to a very high standard, especially the kitchen which is a real eye catcher! One of the best features has to be the patio doors from the kitchen leading to the expansive and very enjoyable south facing garden that is absolutely perfect for bringing up a family or simply enjoying the fresh air after a hard day. The spacious interior is beautifully decorated allowing the lucky purchaser to just move in and enjoy from day one.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage, a stylish lounge with a bay window and a fantastic kitchen with open plan dining space and patio doors to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom that benefits from a modern set of fitted mirrored slide robes, a further two well-proportioned double bedrooms and a family bathroom which has a white suite and a shower over the bath.
Externally there is a driveway providing off-street parking for multiple cars and a stoned front garden for easy upkeep. To the rear there is a good sized patio for bbqs in the summer and a very large garden that is fully enclosed and a real feature of the home.
Meadow Walk is a very convenient place to live, located off the main Ballygowan Road offering easy access to Comber, Saintfield and Belfast City Centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities around the area including the impressive La Mon hotel and Country Club and Knockbracken Driving Range for the golf enthusiast.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Living Room 14’11” x 11’7”
Kitchen/Dining Room 18’0” x 10’8”
Bedroom 1 11’9” x 10’10”(max)
Bedroom 2 11’10” x 8’10”
Bedroom 3 8’11” x 8’7”
Bathroom 6’10” x 5’6”
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 24 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views