- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Five Bedroom Two With En-Suite
- Balcony From Bedroom Two Overlooking Private Garden
- Three Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining
- Downstairs w/c & Utility
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking For Several Cars
- Integral Garage
- Superb Westerly Facing Rear Garden
Additional Information5 Manse Drive is a superb double fronted detached family home that has also been extended (2700 sq ft approx) and offers fantastic, well proportioned accommodation to suit most family needs. On the ground floor there are three reception areas, modern fitted kitchen /dining, utility area and downstairs w/c. On the first floor there are five bedrooms the master measuring 23'4 x 13'1 and en suite shower, bedroom two also has an en-suite and access to superb balcony overlooking the private rear garden with views out to the Mournes, dressing area that leads to bedroom three and family bathroom suite. with separate shower. Outside, the property has parking for several cars to the front leading to integral garage and a westerly facing rear garden that captures the sun all day in the summer months.
This area has long been established as one of the most popular residential areas in Carryduff, offering convenience to many leading primary and post primary schools, Forestside Shopping Centre, the cafés and bars of Ormeau Road. Commuting to all parts of Belfast could not be easier, via the Saintfield Road and the Outer Ring which is a short drive away or by the popular Cairnshill Park and Ride scheme. The local area plays host to an enviable range of sporting and recreational amenities, including, football clubs, Lets Go Hydro Belvoir Forest Park, Shaws Bridge, 2 superb golf courses - Belvoir Golf Club and Rockmount Golf Club, both of which are within a few minutes drive.
- The accommodation comprises
- Reception Hall
- Oak flooring.
- Downstairs W/C
- Downstairs w/c and sink unit. Oak flooring.
- Lounge 5.59m x 3.89m (18'4 x 12'9 )
- Into Bay
Stone fire place with cast Iron wood burning stove. Double glass panelled doors to living room. Oak flooring.
- Living Room 3.51m x 3.15m (11'6 x 10'4)
- Oak Flooring, "Upvc french double doors to garden".
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining 7.72m x 3.66m (25'4 x 12'0)
- Shaker Style fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level built in units, granite work surfaces, wine rack and glazed cabinet, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built-in 5 ring gas hob and stainless steel overhead extractor fan, stainless steel splash back, built-in double oven and microwave, part tiled walls, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling and spotlights. "Upvc french double doors to garden".
- Utility Room 3.53m x 2.03m (11'7 x 6'8)
- Range of units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, part tiled walls, tiled floor. access to integral garage
Pvc door. Access to rear garden
- Family Room 4.78m x 3.53m (15'8 x 11'7)
- Floorboards sanded and stained
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 7.11m x 3.99m (23'4 x 13'1)
- Into bay. Built-in Sliderobes with shelving and robes. Laminate flooring.
- En-suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin, low flush w/c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- Bedroom Two 3.94m x 3.51m (12'11 x 11'6)
- Sliding doors to westerly facing balcony.
- En-suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with electric power shower, wash hand basin, low flush w/c
- Balcony overlooking the westerly facing rear garden with views out towards the Mournes.
- Dressing Room
- Dressing area that in turn leads to bedroom three.
- Bedroom Three 4.32m x 2.82m (14'2 x 9'3)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Four 3.86m x 3.43m (12'8 x 11'3)
- Laminate flooring
- Bedroom Five 4.17m x 2.44m (13'8 x 8'0)
- Laminate flooring
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising free standing bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit, wall mounted hand shower, large walk in shower cubicle with shower unit, sink unit with storage below, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail.
- Outside Front
- Front gardens laid in lawns, with an excellent range of plants and shrubs.
Brick paved driveway with ample parking for several cars leading to Integral garage
- Integral Garage 4.14m x 2.82m (13'7 x 9'3)
- Electric Roller door, light and power and shelving.
- Outside Rear
- Private, enclosed, westerly facing rear garden laid in lawns with a superb range of mature plants trees and shrubs, patio area. A superb space that captures the afternoon and early evening sun.
- Please Note
- The vendors have in stalled solar panels that are connected the hot water system.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »