- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous ground floor apartment with private, own-door access
- Most convenient and sought after location
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan living/dining room
- Two bedrooms, master with wall-to-wall sliding robes and en suite shower room
- Main bathroom with white suite
- Feature double-glazed sliding sash window frames
- Mains gas heating
- Excellent proximity to the Lisburn Road, City and Royal Victoria Hospitals, Queens University and the City Centre
Additional InformationSuitable to a range of buyers this modern apartment offers that little something extra with ease of access not only to the city centre but also Stranmillis and the Lisburn Road as well as surrounding amenities including Queen's University, both the City and Royal Victoria Hospitals, the Westlink and other arterial routes throughout the province.
The bright accommodation briefly comprises contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious living/dining room, bathroom with white suite, two good size double bedrooms featuring built-in storage and an en suite shower room in the master bedroom.
Offering old-world charm with modern conveniences and benefitting from it's own private front door we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Private front door to . .
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.81m x 1.73m (12' 6" x 5' 8")
Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated stainless steel oven and 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, concealed lighting. Open plan to . . .
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.35m (12' 6" x 11' 8")
Feature sash window.
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower above and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 2.57m (14' 7" x 8' 5")
(into robes) Wall to wall range of built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.51m x 2.13m (8' 3" x 7' 7")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Door to secure rear yard.
Heading towards the City Centre on the Lisburn Road turn left shortly after the City Hospital and just before Bradbury Place into Malone Place. The apartment is directly facing the Methodist Church.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »