- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Newly Constructed Family Home Of Approx. 1,650 Sq Ft
- Spacious Tiled Entrance Hall With Cloakroom
- Family Room And Lounge With Stone Fireplace
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen And Breakfast Room Leading To Garden, Separate Utility Room
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms To Include Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden In Lawns, Rear Boundary Brick Wall
- Front Garden In Lawns And Side Driveway Parking
- Private Corner Site In Quiet Cul-De-Sac
Additional InformationThis newly constructed detached family home of approx. 1,650 sq ft occupies one of the few large, corner sites of this exclusive development, with an abundance of privacy and space.
Ready for immediate occupation, the internal accommodation comprises of a spacious tiled entrance hall with good sized cloakroom, two separate reception rooms to the front of the property and open plan living/dining kitchen along with a separate utility room. The high specification kitchen offers an excellent selection of contemporary high and low level fitted units with integrated appliances, casual dining space and sliding door to rear garden. The first floor comprises of four good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room. There is a large family sized bathroom.
Externally, the home offers paved driveway parking to the side of the property, front garden in lawns and enclosed private garden in lawns to the rear with brick boundary wall. This property is excellently located close to leading schools and the convenience of amenities of South Belfast.
Viewing is by private appointment by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Ceramic tiled floor. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Good sized cloakroom with low flush suite. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.2m (12' 8" x 10' 6")
- 3.56m x 4.57m (11' 8" x 15' 0")
Stone fireplace. Granite inset and hearth. Gas coal effect fire.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 7.77m x 3.25m (25' 6" x 10' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Large island unit and breakfast bar. Granite worktops. Stainless steel sink unit. Integrated dishwasher. Neff stainless steel five ring gas hob with extractor hood. Coloured splash back. NordMende microwave. Neff stainless steel electric oven. Integrated fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Sliding door to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of low level units. Gas fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 4.06m (11' 3" x 13' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.4m (11' 4" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 4.17m (11' 6" x 13' 8")
(at widest points)
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.24m x 3.45m (13' 11" x 11' 4")
- Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Panelled bath. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed private rear garden in lawns. Extensive paved patio area. Red brick rear boundary wall. Front garden in lawns. Ample paved parking to side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
Are you selling this property?
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »