- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Area off Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Car Parking
- Hard Landscaped Gardens
Additional InformationA Magnificent Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding A Superb Cul-de Sac Position Within This Ever Popular Location
A unique opportunity to purchase a modernised red brick semi detached villa situated within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area off and contemporary white bathroom suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, uPvc double glazed exterior doors, wood laminate floor coverings and has been presented to a high standard throughout.
Private gardens with hard landscaping with brick paved driveway adds the finishing touches to a home which will appeal to young and old alike.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.40 x 4.88 (11'2" x 16'0")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.42 x 2.77 (14'6" x 9'1")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, concealed wall mounted gas boiler.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, partly tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, wood laminate floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, electric shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 2.41 (12'0" x 7'11")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.45 x 3.78 (11'4" x 12'5")
- Built-in robe, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, brick paved driveway, car parking bay, garden shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »