- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room Open Plan to Kitchen / Dining
- Downstairs W/C
- White Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Driveway With Parking
- Detached Garage
- Large Rear Garden
Additional InformationThis attractive, detached home is only a few minutes' walk from Forestside Shopping Centre. Loughview Drive runs parallel to the Upper Knockbreda Road and with the footbridge it provides a convenient and safe link to Rosetta and local amenities including public transport, a variety of shops and the local primary and post primary schools.
The property is bright and spacious comprising lounge, kitchen / dining/ living area, downstairs cloak room with w/c, three bedrooms and modern bathroom with separate corner shower cubicle.
Outside, the property benefits from a front garden laid in lawns and driveway with ample parking leading to a detached garage. To the rear there is a flagged patio area and large garden that captures the afternoon sun.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain wood effect plank flooring. Storage under stairs, that has been plumbed for washing machine.
- Downstairs Cloakroom W/C
- Cloaks area with downstairs w/c and sink unit. Spanish marble tiled floor. Worcester Gas Boiler. Original stained glass window re-leaded and incorporated into pvc double glazed window
- Living Room 12'1 x 11'8 (3.68m x 3.56m)
- Porcelain wood effect plank flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 24'2 x 15'3 (7.37m x 4.65m)
- (at widest points) Excellent range of high gloss handleless high and low level units incorporating pull out larder cupboard, deep cushion closing drawers and corner unit with pull out swivel shelving. Walnut effect work surface. Recycling bins. Integrated 5 ring gas hob and over head extractor fan, glazed splash back, double oven, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and glazed splash back. Open to dining living area with walnut effect laminate floor. Pvc doors providing access to patio area and rear garden.
- Additional image
- First Floor
- Original stained glass window re-leaded and incorporated into pvc double glazed window
- Bedroom One 11'9 x 11'9 (3.58m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom Two 11'8 x 10'5 (3.56m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom Three 12'1 x 6'4 (3.68m x 1.93m)
- Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising free standing roll top bath with centrally positioned mix tap and hand shower, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, separate, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with circular mosaic detailing, drench head shower attachment and hand shower, tiled floor. Moisture detecting extractor fan.
- Access to roof space via fold down ladder, floored for storage. Air circulation unit.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature hedging and timber fencing.
Driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 17'9 x 10'6 (5.41m x 3.20m)
- Light and power, sink unit.
- Outside Rear
- From the kitchen dining living access is provided to the flagged patio area and detached garage.
Garden is laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing. The garden also captures the afternoon and early evening sun.
- Garden image
- Please Note
- As required under the Estate Agency Act, we would advise that this property is owned by an employee of Ulster Property Sales.
Planning permission has been granted for a double storey extension to the side and rear, includes a storage area to the front, utility area, larger kitchen / dining / living, larger third bedroom and additional bedroom with en-suite shower. The extension will require demolition of the existing garage.
The property was renovated approximately 15 years ago, rewired and re-plumbed. Approximately 3 years ago the gas boiler was replaced with a Worcester gas boiler which is connected to the Wave smartphone App allowing you to control the heating from your phone. The house is also fully alarmed (to include the garage). The alarm can be controlled remotely via the ProControl+ app.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »