- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well appointed first floor apartment.
- Recently upgraded electric heating system.
- Centrally located.
- Modern Bathroom installed.
- Intercom entry system.
- We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented first floor apartment situated in a exclusive development just off the Castlerock Road which is close to many local amenities, schools etc and within walking distance of Coleraine town centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for a range of purchasers including the first time buyer and investor market alike. We anticipate demand for this property to be high and recommend your earliest possible internal inspection.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- With good storage, telephone point and hot press.
- Lounge 4.01m x 3.48m (13'2 x 11'5)
- With french doors leading onto Juliet balcony and Tv point.
- Kitchen 2.79m x 2.31m (9'2 x 7'7)
- With a range of eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 1/2 tiled walls, built in "Whirlpool" electric oven and hob, spaces for Fridge freezer and Washing machine/Tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1 4.01m x 2.84m (13'2 x 9'4)
- Bedroom 2 2.64m x 2.31m (8'8 x 7'7)
- With low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage underneath, fully clad walls and ceiling, bath with "Redring Glow" electric shower overhead and illuminated bathroom mirror.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
131st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »