- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally well presented and recently constructed modern detached family home located in the popular Lislaynan development, Ballycarry with countryside views to rear.
- Lounge with multi fuel stove. Separate Snug.
- Open plan Kitchen / Diner with Sunroom extension.
- Kitchen fitted in a range of cream high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces and breakfast bar. With separate Utility Room.
- Ground floor Cloak Room. Modern Family bathroom with white suite.
- 4 Bedrooms. Master with generous en-suite shower room and walk in robe / dressing room.
- Oil fired central heating. Double glazed throughout.
- Detached Garage.
- Gravel drive with space for 3 cars.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn.
Lislaynan Heights, Carrickfergus
- Reception Hall.
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- Cloaks. 3' 4'' x 6' 4'' (1.02m x 1.93m)
- Ceramic tiled floor. Low flush W.C, wall mounted sink unit. Vertical chrome towel rail. Extractor fan, under stairs storage.
- Lounge. 17' 9'' x 12' 4'' (5.41m x 3.76m)
- Feature fireplace with multi-fuel stove.
- Snug. 10' 0'' x 11' 0'' (3.05m x 3.35m)
- Kitchen / Diner / Sunroom. 21' 4'' x 22' 1'' (6.50m x 6.73m)
- Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Cream high & low level units with larder unit, contrasting work surfaces & breakfast bar. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit & drainer. Ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, double oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher, plumbed for American Fridge Freezer. Double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room. 7' 1'' x 6' 1'' (2.16m x 1.85m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, Cream high & low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single stainless steel sink unit & drainer. Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer. Extractor fan, built in storage / larder. PVC door to rear.
- 1st Floor Landing.
- Roof space access via slingsby style ladder. Hot Press.
- Master Bedroom. 13' 8'' x 12' 4'' (4.16m x 3.76m)
- Walk in Robe/Dressing Room. 6' 0'' x 8' 0'' (1.83m x 2.44m)
- Recessed spot lights.
- En-suite. 10' 0'' x 5' 4'' (3.05m x 1.62m)
- Recessed spot lights. Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Low flush W.C with hidden cistern, wall mounted sink unit, x2 shower enclosure. Chrome towel rail, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2. 10' 3'' x 11' 7'' (3.12m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 3. 10' 3'' x 9' 0'' (3.12m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 4. 10' 0'' x 11' 1'' (3.05m x 3.38m)
- Bathroom. 10' 3'' x 6' 9'' (3.12m x 2.06m)
- Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, low flush W.C, wall mounted sink unit, corner shower, panelled bath, chrome towel rail. Extractor Fan.
- Garage. 10' 3'' x 19' 9'' (3.12m x 6.02m)
- Roller door, light & power, boiler
- Front. Gravel driveway, lawn. Rear. Patio, lawn, oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »