- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning semi-detached property located in the picturesque village of Edenderry
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Stylish living room with a solid wood floor and a feature hole in the wall gas fire
- Kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, natural stone tiling and double doors to the garden
- Spacious master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further three bedrooms - one with an en-suite shower room
- Bathroom with a modern white three-piece suite
- Natural stone tiling to all the bathrooms
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- South west facing rear garden laid in lawn with additional space beyond the current fence
- Off-street parking for two cars to the front of the property
- Access to beautiful riverside and country walks
- Convenient to all the amenities of South Belfast & the City Centre
Additional InformationClose The Deal!
This impressive semi-detached property is ideal for families or young professionals that want stylish living space, spacious bedrooms and a stunning semi-rural location within the idyllic village of Edenderry. The modern kitchen/diner is a fantastic space that is ideal for entertaining family and friends especially on a summer’s day with the patio doors open to the landscaped rear garden. The property further benefits from four well-proportioned bedrooms, two of which have en-suite shower rooms and with a further bathroom the rush to get ready for work and school should be a breeze.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a stylish living room with a feature hole in the wall gas fire and a solid wood floor and a modern kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and double doors to the rear garden. To the first floor comprises two well-proportioned bedrooms one of which benefits from an en-suite shower room and a bathroom with a modern white suite. The second floor comprises a spacious master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a fourth bedroom.
To the front there is parking for two cars. To the rear there is private rear garden laid in lawn with additional space beyond the current garden fence making for great outdoor space to enjoy.
Edenderry Village is an idyllic semi-rural setting and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. It is hard to believe that the bustle of South and Central Belfast are only a few minutes away by car and you have Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.21m x 3.38m (17'1" x 11'1")
- Kitchen / Diner 3.99m x 4.47m (13'1" x 14'8")
- Downstairs WC 2.29m x 0.99m (7'6" x 3'3")
- Master Bedroom 3.99m x 4.50m (13'1" x 14'9")
- En-suite 2.03m x 2.31m (6'8" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 2 3.10m x 4.50m (10'2" x 14'9")
- Bedroom 3 2.87m x 4.50m (9'5" x 14'9")
- En-suite 1.60m x 2.31m (5'3" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 4 2.54m x 4.50m (8'4" x 14'9")
- Bathroom 1.93m x 2.39m (6'4" x 7'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »