- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached modern home situated in a quiet development enjoying elevated countryside views
- 3 bedrooms with master en suite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite and shower over bath
- Driveway parking with space for 3 cars
- Solid wood fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob & extractor fan
- Dining area with french doors leading to garden
- Lounge with feature multi fuel stove & slate hearth
- Downstairs WC
- Oil fired central heating with OWL Intuition wireless energy monitor
- PVC windows and doors
Leafield Park, Carrickfergus
- Entrance Hallway 21' 3'' x 6' 6'' (6.47m x 1.98m)
- PVC door, porcelain tiled floor under stairs storage wall mounted OWL intuition thermostat WC
- Downstairs WC 3' 1'' x 8' 0'' (0.94m x 2.44m)
- WC Wall mounted basin Porcelain tiled floor single radiator
- Livingroom 11' 4'' x 16' 10'' (3.45m x 5.13m)
- Feature multi fuel stove & tiled hearth Solid oak flooring Windows to front Double radiators
- Kitchen/Dining 18' 2'' x 13' 10'' (5.53m x 4.21m)
- Excellent solid Oak fitted kitchen with part tiled walls Porcelain tiled floor Integrated oven, electric hob & extractor fan Stainless steel sink and drainer
- Dining area
- Excellent entertaining space with tiled floor and french doors leading to garden
- Landing 7' 4'' x 10' 1'' (2.23m x 3.07m)
- Window to side Wall mounted Owl thermostat Access to roof space
- Master Bedroom 15' 4'' x 19' 5'' (4.67m x 5.91m)
- Single radiator double windows to front en suite
- En suite 3' 3'' x 10' 5'' (0.99m x 3.17m)
- WC Wall mounted basin , tiled floor, part tiled walls Shower enclosure with electric shower
- Bedroom 2 10' 6'' x 12' 2'' (3.20m x 3.71m)
- Single radiator window to rear with countryside views
- Bedroom 3 7' 4'' x 10' 3'' (2.23m x 3.12m)
- Window to front single radiator
- Immaculately presented enclosed rear garden Decking area with lighting Bounded by fence and mature trees Side access from driveway
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »