- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Additional InformationA fantastic opportunity for buyers to purchase a superb detached home occupying a mature site in an established and highly sought after residential area close to local shops, schools and public transport and within walking distance of the City centre and all amenities.
Well-presented and maintained over the years, the property offers well-proportioned accommodation complemented by excellent presentation throughout and a spacious, fully enclosed rear garden.
This sale affords a good opportunity to acquire a comfortable family home combining privacy and convenience in a prime location and, as such, early personal inspection is urged for a full appraisal.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Closed Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Family Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Cloakroom (wash hand basin & wc), staircase to first floor Landing, 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Integral Garage.
PVC double glazed windows.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Oil-fired central heating.
Integral Garage with up and over door.
Outside; Two paved patio areas to rear. Well maintained rear lawn bordered by mature hedge and fence affording good privacy. Array of plants and shrubs. Two side gate entries. Water tap. Outside lighting. Oil tank. Spacious tarmac driveway to front. Well maintained front lawn with array of plants and shrubs.
Location: Fronting Laurelhill Road.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- PVC mahogany effect front door with double glazed insets. Tiled floor. Double glazed PVC mahogany effect door with double glazed inset to Entrance Hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood flooring. Two double panel radiators. Wall lights.
- 6.35m x 3.91m (20' 10" x 12' 10")
Gas fire with stone hearth and wood mantle. Double panel radiator. Single panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.52m x 3.91m (14' 10" x 12' 10")
High and low level fitted units. Two and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring ceramic hob unit and extractor hood. Built-in double oven. Built-in microwave and food disposal unit. Built-in refrigerator/freezer. Built-in dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Vinyl tile effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.62m (11' 7" x 8' 7")
Double stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Vinyl tile effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Part tiled walls.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with hot and cold taps and tiled splashback. Vinyl tile effect flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.81m (12' 10" x 12' 6")
Double panel radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.15m x 3.63m (20' 2" x 11' 11")
Up and over door. Power points. Boiler.
- Open tred staircase to first floor landing. Access to part floored roofspace via slingsby ladder. Access to garage roof.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.78m (13' 7" x 12' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 3.02m (13' 11" x 9' 11")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.1m (12' 5" x 10' 2")
Single panel radiator. Shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower unit. Extractor fan. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 2.84m (10' 8" x 9' 4")
Single panel radiator. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- 2.82m x 2.08m (9' 3" x 6' 10")
Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Corner bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Hotpress and shelving. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator.
- Two paved patio areas to rear. Well maintained rear lawn bordered by mature hedge and fence affording good privacy. Array of plants and shrubs. Two side gate entries. Water tap. Outside lighting. Oil tank. Spacious tarmac driveway to front. Well maintained front lawn with array of plants and shrubs.
Fronting Laurelhill Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »