- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs WC
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- 2 double bedrooms, master with ensuite
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas fired heating
- Alarm system
- Enclosed rear patio
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden
- Allocated parking space to the rear
Additional InformationA stunning linked detached home located on the edge of the exceptionally popular Lady Wallace development.
The property is presented in superb order throughout and consists of a stylish lounge, excellent fitted kitchen with dining area, downstairs WC, attractive conservatory, two bedrooms, luxury bathroom and ensuite shower room.
Shops and public transport are in the immediate area and for those commuting to Belfast City Centre & M1 access are within easy reach.
Internal viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this outstanding home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with glazed panel. Solid wooden flooring. Glazed door to lounge.
- 5.633m x 3.619m (18' 6" x 11' 10")
(at widest points) Feature Italian marble fireplace with electric fire. Piped for gas fire. Solid wooden flooring.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.634m x 3.17m (18' 6" x 10' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Glazed display cabinet. Built in gas hob and electric under oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Sink unit with mixer taps. Recessed lights. Feature kickboard lighting. Understrip lighting. Part tiled walls and floor. Glazed door rear hall.
- REAR HALL:
- Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed door to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Understairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.068m x 2.808m (10' 1" x 9' 3")
Access from rear patio. Wooden flooring. Heat, light and power.
- Access to floored roofspace. Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.066m x 3.422m (13' 4" x 11' 3")
(at widest point)
- White suite. Large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower and rainshower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Heated chrome towel rail. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.509m x 2.848m (14' 10" x 9' 4")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Heated chrome towel rail. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Beautifully landscaped front garden in river washed stones, feature pavers and garden lights. Raised paved patio area to the rear. One allocated parking space to the rear. Outside light and tap. Garden shed. Garden lighting.
From Prince William Road roundabout take the 2nd exit sign posted for the airport B101. Continue straightahead. Lady Wallace Road is on left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »