- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Mahogany double glazed windows (except garage)
- Located just off Mill Road, convenient to Portstewart town centre
- uPVC fascia, soffits and guttering
- Garden to front and rear with extensive parking to front and side
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With mahogany single glazed glass panel front door with side panel, tiled floor, cornice, mahogany glass panel door and side panel to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With laminate flooring, telephone point, cornice, storage cupboard, linen cupboard, access to roof space.
- 5.37m x 3.56m (17' 7" x 11' 8")
with laminate flooring, mahogany surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, bow window, television point, wired for wall lights, cornice.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
- 4.4m x 3.6m (14' 5" x 11' 10")
with eye and low level units, tiled between units, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, pelmet with recess lighting, tiled floor, cornice.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.98m (10' 10" x 9' 9")
with eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, cornice, strip lighting, uPVC woodgrain glass panel rear door, door to integral garage.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 4.58m x 3.58m (15' 0" x 11' 9")
(including en-suite) with cornice.
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower fitting, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.88m x 2.98m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 2.98m x 2.8m (9' 9" x 9' 2")
- BATHROOM & W.C COMBINED:
- Comprising panel bath, tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower fitting, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden laid in lawn to front with shrubs, with small wall to front. Garden laid in lawn to rear with shrubs and screened areas, with fencing to rear. Extensive paviour driveway and parking to front and side. Outside lighting to front and rear. Water tap to rear. PVC oil tank.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 3.63m x 3.3m (11' 11" x 10' 10")
with electronic roller door, power and light, boiler, access to roof space, wooden single glazed window.
On approaching Portstewart along the Station Road, turn left onto Mill Road, then first left onto Knockancor Drive and Number 5 is situated on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »