This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Most attractive, period semi-detached villa
- Optional layout over 3 floors: option of up to 6 bedrooms
- Drawing room with feature fireplace
- Separate dining/living room, also with fireplace and butler's pantry
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Utility room and good-sized cloakroom/study
- Spacious family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Majority of windows double glazed
- Twin garages to rear
- Ample off-street parking to front, side and rear
- Delightful, south-west facing rear garden
- Walking distance to Ballyhackamore Village
Additional InformationOffering versatile accommodation spread over three floors, this handsome semi-detached should therefore attract broad appeal.
Six bedrooms ensure an appealing degree of flexibility so those looking for a playroom, dressing room, workspace or ensuite will find their requirements catered for.
Retaining many period features, the property exudes an appealing warmth and character.
Externally this is complemented by garaging, plenty of parking and a lovely, enclosed rear garden which is perfect for children and entertaining alike.
Some of the province's leading primary and secondary schools are located in the vicinity whilst Ballyhackamore Village with its array of shops, amenities and eateries is within a short stroll.
- Hardwood double doors.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mosaic tiled floor. Internal door with glass panels and side lights to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, corbels. Under stairs storage cupboard. Back door to yard and garden.
- CLOAKROOM/STUDY:8' 0" x 6' 0" (2.45m x 1.83m)
- DRAWING ROOM:18' 1" x 12' 11" (5.52m x 3.94m)
- (Into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Marble fireplace and hearth. Additional window to side.
- DINING ROOM:15' 9" x 13' 1" (4.80m x 4m)
- (At widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Tiled fireplace and hearth. Door to:
- BUTLER'S PANTRY:
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM:12' 5" x 11' 0" (3.78m x 3.35m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:9' 3" x 4' 5" (2.83m x 1.34m)
- Worcester oil fired boiler. Shelving. Space for tumble dryer.
- BATHROOM:12' 10" x 8' 10" (3.92m x 2.68m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet. Separate corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Shelved hotpress, cornice ceiling. Adjacent built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):12' 10" x 10' 9" (3.91m x 3.28m)
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset.
- BEDROOM (1):18' 1" x 12' 10" (5.52m x 3.9m)
- (Into bay and at widest points). Wash hand basin. Built-in robe with sliding door. Additional side window. Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and matching hearth.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 4" x 13' 0" (4.37m x 3.96m)
- Wash hand basin with cupboard underneath. Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and matching hearth.
- Cornice ceiling, corbels.
- BEDROOM (4):13' 0" x 9' 0" (3.96m x 2.74m)
- Cast iron fireplace. Built-in robes with sliding door and cupboards above.
- Built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (5):15' 11" x 12' 7" (4.85m x 3.83m)
- BEDROOM (6):12' 3" x 10' 4" (3.74m x 3.15m)
- (At widest points). Built-in cupboards and robes.
- Access to:
- LUGGAGE ROOM:
- Double entrance pillars with pavior driveway to front and side with good level of off-street parking.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Well-stocked flowerbeds providing excellent degree of natural screening. Variety of mature plants, trees and flowering shrubs. Double gates to side leading to rear and further parking areas plus 2 brick garages.
- BRICK GARAGE (1):14' 7" x 8' 6" (4.4500m x 2.6m)
- Up and over door. Door to yard. Power and light. Archway to:
- BRICK GARAGE (2):16' 7" x 9' 2" (5.05m x 2.79m)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Enclosed covered yard with fuel store and outside wc.
- LOVELY REAR GARDEN:
- Enjoying south-westerly aspects. Mainly in lawns with abundance of plants, trees and flowering shrubs. Paths with greenhouse. PVC oil tank. Outside lighting and tap.
(in last 30 days)
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »