- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Handsome Semi Detached Home
- Original Features Have Been Restored and There is a High Standard of Decorative Finish
- Reception Hall with Original Oak Strip Wooden Floor
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area Opening to Dining Room
- Large Living Room with Fireplace and Bay Window
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Landscaped Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Tarmac Driveway for Off-Street Parking
- Many Original Features Have Been Retained
- Within the Catchment Area to Many of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Within Walking Distance to the Bustling Ballyhackamore Village and Cherryvalley Shops
- Situated Beside the Comber Greenway with Cycling Commute to City Centre and Comber
Additional InformationOccupying a quiet position, this semi detached property has been well maintained throughout. The result creates a lovely family home. The enviable location will be of particular appeal to the family market and boasts ease of access to the city commuter and is within easy reach of main arterial routes and Belfast's Outer Ring. Within walking distance are the shops at Cherryvalley and King's Road shopping centre.
The well established address also lies within the catchment area to a wide and varied range of leading primary and grammar schools. Rarely do four bedroom properties similar to this come onto the open market for sale. With this in mind we strongly recommend early inspection.
- Mahogany PVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original wood strip oak wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, feature stained glass top light cloakroom with feature stained glass window, wood panelled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, cloaks area, storage under stairs.
- OFF-RECEPTION HALL:
- Airing cupboard with built-in shelving.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.53m (15' 4" x 11' 7")
Measurements into bow window.
Feature stained glass top light, exposed and treated wooden floor, brick fireplace with slate hearth, timber mantel and open fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- 5.74m x 2.82m (18' 10" x 9' 3")
Range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, built-in glazed display unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, glazed access door to rear garden, square archway through to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.35m (12' 3" x 11' 0")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, cast iron canopy, picture rail, cornice ceiling, outlook to rear garden.
- Feature stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 3.58m (15' 6" x 11' 9")
Measurements into bow window.
Feature stained glass top light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Outlook to rear garden, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.9m (9' 2" x 9' 6")
Outlook to front, feature stained glass top light, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.36m x 2.79m (7' 9" x 9' 2")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, outlook to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower screen, built-in shower unit, wood panelled walls.
- Enclosed landscaped rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area, timber decking, raised area for artificial grass, area great for children at play and for outdoor entertaining, water tap to side, tarmac driveway with off-street parking for ample cars, front garden laid in lawn.
Coming from Ballyhackamore on the King's Road, turn right into King's Park and King's Crescent is your first on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »